Chapter Twenty-Two

Kaniah's Point Of View

"D-dad?? You're gay??! A-And not only that.. but it's my engineering teacher! How did you guys even meet?!"  I ask looking between the both of them.

"W-Well, Sweetie, it's- complicated." He sighs.

"Aw Dad.." I walk over to him and give him a hug but quickly move away when my hip accidentally touched his bulge.

"S-Sorry," He says blushing.

"Dad, I'm not mad at you for being gay, in fact I fucking love you more! But, my engineering teacher? I don't want people to think I'm using you to sleep with my teacher to get better grades." I pouted.

"Baby, no! Of course not, Isn't that right, Iasa?" My dad looks at Mr. Frontman, then I burst out laughing.

"Iasa Frontman?" I ask with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

"I-I mean d-damn c-can't find anyone to t-trade with you?" I laugh more and tear up at my terrible joke.

Dad and Mr. Frontman still have straight faces. I immediately stop laughing and look at their faces.

"I- I'll just go to my room," I say and dads like "Yeah.. I was gonna say that." He's hilarious.

On my way up the stairs I keep laughing then turn around and see my dad lip locked again with my teacher again I run up the stairs then.

-

-

-

im alive.. just tired 😌.