Chapter Six

[KANIAH'S POINT OF VIEW]

Ambrose takes me to the nurses office, i feel my cheeks heat knowing he is there still making sure i am fine.

"Ambrose go to your classes, I'll be fine. I promise." He doesn't look convinced. I reassure him. "Ambrose...."

He lets out a long sigh, then says "Call me if you need me."He goes to turn around, i shout at him "Wait!"He turns around. "Yes bunny..?"

"I don't have your number" I say. He smiles.."Oh, right."I giggle and smile up at him.

He inputs his number in my phone then leaves the room.

Twenty Minutes Later

"Feeling any better?"

The nurse asks. I shake my head "Mmph!"

"Alright, let me go call dad for you." She leaves the room. I sigh and look up at the ceiling.

I start thinking of Ambrose and how his muscles bulged through his jacket.

I think about his hands and what he could do to me.

I start palm my breast through my hoodie. I imagine his hand in place of mine..how large they are, i move my hand down my breast and toward my stomach going low.. So low i could feel the heat radiating off my soaked pussy.

I slowly put my hand down my panties and start massaging my clit.

"Feels so good, mmmm." I start slowly letting the nerves kick in. I go faster, i imagine Ambrose saying "Faster my needy slut." I go crazy. I move my hand faster doing as he demanded. "Oh, fuck." "Oh my, fuck!"

"Oh-Oh-ooohh" There is suddenly a knock at the door. I hear Ambrose call out to me. "Kaniah?!" he shouts in his deep voice. "oh my god!" i gasp and hold my breath until my climax is over. He calls out to me again.

"Kaniah, are you okay love?" that pet name sends me over the edge again. I climax and shout out loud "Fuck!"

He burst through the door. I take my hand out of my pants just in time when he says "I heard you moaning, is everything alright?" I blush and say "Yes...." He narrows his eyes and sees my hand on the side of my waist. "What were you doing, bunny?" he asks in a calming voice. "N-nothing.." I say.

He walks over to my step-by-step, waiting to see what i do. He is looking at my like i'm prey and he's the predator. I get wet again..

"Kaniah.." He says in a deep voice. He reaches for me and i let him. He lifts my fingers to his nose and sniffs. Oh my god, this is so hot. Once he is done sniffing. He lifts my fingers to his mouth and puts my fingers and his mouth.

"Mmmmm" he groans. He shoved me back on the bed, and lays his heated body on top of mine. "Oh my god." i say in a whisper.

"What darling? Cat got your tongue? Too bad, i like those pouty lips of yours." He moves a lock away from my face and puts his lips to mine.

-

-

-