Chapter Thirteen

[NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW]

Kaniah dashes out the club and runs right into Ambrose. She didn't know what to do "I-"

Ambrose looked upset and he pulled her into the back and into a dark office.

"What are we doing in here?" she says. "I can't fucking belive you! How the fuck did you get in here? This place it's-"

"A sex club, I know Ambrose. Can you calm down please and let me explain?"

"NO! You were dancing with that guy Kaniah, how do you expect me to "calm down"?

She shrunk under his gaze and she felt ashamed. "I didn't know this would make you mad Ambrose, after you hit m-"

"Don't speak about that!" She looks at him with fear, and starts backing up to the door. "After you hit me Ambrose, I couldn't think about you. I had to get my mind off it so I wouldn't stay mad. Where is your date anyway?" she says with a stern voice.

"One she is not my date, second, I didn't mean to hit you, it was an accident baby, please know that." He looks at her with 'sorry' in his eyes, and she can tell he truly is sorry.

"I forgive you.." she says with her head down.

"You what?"

"I forgive you Ambrose, i know it was just an accident, just please don't let it happen again. So, why are we back here?" she says looking around the office confused. This was Ambrose's office and she couldn't know this was his office. "It's my friend's office." he says and looks away.

He plops down in the chair and runs his fingers through his hair. She can tell he looked tired and needed to relieve some stress. She walked closer to him and sat on his lap. "You okay?" she said. "Yeah, just tired." he sighed.

"Move the chair back Ambrose.." she said blushing. "Why?" he asked. "I have a surprise for you" she smiled. "Okay.."

He moved his chair back and she went underneath. She looked up at him and started unbuttoning his pants. He gasped and looked down at her with awe in his eyes. She pulled down his pants along with his briefs and took his hard cock into her small hands.

She took out his balls and squeezed them while he moaned. She licked from his base all the way to the tip of his long nine inch shaft. She teased his tip then took him into her mouth. He wrapped his hand in her hair and ran his fingers through her dreads, she continued bobbing her head on his shaft, "Baby fuck-" he gasped. She hallowed her cheeks and took him deep in her mouth hitting the back of her throat. "Mmmm, bunny.."

She got wet at the pet name and soon his fingers tighten in her hair almost desperately. "Baby stop I-"

She kept going playing with his balls while she deep-throated his nine inch cock. "Fuck, Kaniah! I'm going to cum." He grunted and moaned while she swallowed every drop of his cum. She stuck her tongue out and he could see more of his seed was on her tongue. He grabbed her neck and kissed her deeply.

~

~

~