her.

Amelia's pov ;

"Damnit. Its late." I mumbled. It was 11:00. I was supposed to be to work for 10:3o. I woke up took a quick shower, put my clothes on and hurried out to my car. While i was driving i got a text. "Arizona:)."
i read. I love getting texts from that girl. Everytime she spoke to me or smiled at me i blushed. But she doesn't know that of course. I mean i don't even know what this means or what this is or how im even supposed to process it or whatever. She just makes me feel. Truly feel, a way i have never felt. And it all seems wrong because i'm not out or whatever and i dont even have any labels. I opened the text, " Hey brunette u late for work, you okay?" Holy shit she cares. I cut my phone of and focused on the road. Mostly. Okay just barley but thats not the point. She may be one of the few people in my life who care. I know its something small, but simple things like that just make me crazy. It's her i want her. I need her.

Arizona's pov ;

I kept checking my phone. I didn't know if she was okay or if something terrible happened to her. "Arizona she's fine. Trust me." April said. "No! April what if there was some zombie apocalypse or something. What if she's dead." I said. "Damn talk about being inlove." April said. "April i am not inlove. I barely even know her." I said. April rolled her eyes. Of course i was lying. That girl stopped my heart everytime i saw her. Her smile is so contagious. But i know she isn't into girls. I know she isn't into me. 

hi guys! this is my first book that i've written before so just bare with me. i have some more project/ book ideas in the future. just letting you guys know you can suggest anything or comment your opinion!! ill be writing chapters in my free time or whatever. im sorry this chapter is short. enjoy<3.