loving you is easier

Amelia's pov ;

I love Arizona. I choose her. Owen is just- well he's Owen. And he's a man and i quite frankly prefer women. Or i just prefer Arizona. Not the point, i went on a date with Owen to you know see. And he might've thought it went well but it didn't. It was awkward and all we talked about was work. That date was something he'd call,"progress" and well it wasn't. I want Arizona. But how the hell am i supposed to get her back. I screwed everything up. I drove to her house after work. When i made it i knocked on the door.

"Arizona, you home?" I asked loud enough for her to hear me if she was there. I heard the stairs making noise and then someone opened the door. It was Arizona, her eyes were puffy and red. "Oh zona what's wrong?" I asked knowing damn well what was wrong. I pulled her in for a hug. "I'm so sorry- i messed up and i probably broke your heart and im just such a terrible person i- i hurt everyone and i just love you so god damn much Arizona." I said rambling and pulling away from the hug. "You make my heart stop. Your drive me insane. I love you. And i want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want the entire universe to know you're mine baby." I said smiling. She couldn't hide her smile. "I love you too Amelia Frances Shepherd." She said smiling. "God you know i hate my middle name." I said laughing. "I do." She said laughing.

Arizona's pov ;

Me and Amelia were cuddle up and she was asleep. I was still up watching tv and i couldn't help but think of what she said. Did she really mean she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me? And that she wanted to tell the universe i was hers? "I want to spend the rest of my life with you too Amelia Shepherd. I want to marry you." I said whispering thinking she was asleep. "I want to marry you too." She said and it startled me a bit. "You heard that? I thought you were asleep." I said. "No i heard all of it zona. I love you baby." She said and i smiled. "I love you too." I said.