when worlds collide

Arizona's pov ;

Today was the day me and Amelia went on our first date. I was nervous. God im never nervous for first dates. I guess she's just different. I had to pick her up so i hurried with finding an outfit. I wanted it to be perfect. I chose a dress that was tight on me. I made sure it showed my ass and some cleavage. I changed went down stairs, grabbed my keys and my purse and headed out the door. I made it to Amelia's a rung the door bell. She said "Coming!" and came a opened the door. Holy fuck. She was so- damn. She was wearing a army green dress that showed some breast. "Your staring. Perv." She said teasingly. "Yeah i can't help it." I said seductive but not too much. "Okay we should go before we decide to do something stupid." She said. "Yeah." I said and laughed. She closed her door and we walked down the steps to the car. I opened the door for her and closed it then went to my side. I started drive when she said "You look stunning tonight baby." I tried to hide my smile but i couldn't. "And you look amazing." I said looking over at her.

Amelia's pov ;

We arrived at this fancy ass restaurant. "Zona you didn't have to do this?" I said. "Anything for you mí àmòr." She said. "Oooo spanish. What'd you say?" I asked. "My love." She said. "I love you." I said. "I love you more Amelia Frances Shepherd." She said and my smile was so big. "Okay you think it's time to walk in yet?" She said laughing. "Yeah." I said laughing. We walked in the restaurant and it was magnificent. There were golden chandeliers and glass tables. "Wow." I said and she laughed. "Never been to a fancy restaurant before?" She said. "I'm a surgeon, i dont have time for that." I laughed. We got seated and they gave us appetizers. The date was going perfectly. "What are you going to eat baby?" Zona asked. "Uhh idk steak? What do rich people get at restaurants?" I asked sarcastically. "Get whatever you want love." She said. "You're my favorite person." I said and she smiled insanely. That smile. I love it.

Arizona's pov ;

Me and Amelia made it home. "The date was perfect thank you baby." She said. "You're perfect ." I said staring at her. "Oh am i?" She said walking up to me slowly. I pulled her in for a kiss and things started to spiral. "You sure?" I said breathing heavily. "Yeah." She said. So started to ripped her clothes off. I placed kisses around her breasts all the way down to her thighs. I looked up at her. She was trying not to moan. "Let it out." I said breathing hard. I thrusted two fingers into her. "AUGHH." She moaned so loudly probably the neighbors heard. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. It was so damn hot. I started licking her clit. "arizonaaa.." She moaned. "You like that?" I asked. She couldn't bring herself to respond. After pleasuring her for a little bit more she decided it was my turn. "Your turn." She said with a smirk.

Amelia's pov ;

"Damn that was good." Arizona said as me and her laid down. "Yeah." I said still trying to catch my breath. "I didn't know you were so good at that. You've done it before- i mean with a girl you know?" Arizona asked. "Like twice? Highschool. Ancient history." I said. "Yeah right." She said laughing. "I'm tired, you?" I asked. "Yeah. We are both still naked." She said. "So? Let's cuddle." I said. "Okay. Hey Amelia?" She said. "Yeah baby?" I asked. "I'm so lucky to have you. I love you so much." She said and i smiled. "I love you more mí àmòr." I said attempting spanish. "You said it wrong love!" She said laughing and i laughed too. "I know don't make fun of me!" I laughed.