in eachother's arms.

Arizona's pov ;

I woke up in her arms. God, the best feeling ever. A person, that i can call home. Last night after the kiss i just drove both of us to my house and we fell asleep together. I felt Amelia waking up so i turned around to face her. She was so perfect. "Ugh goodmorning." She mumbled tiredly. "Goodmorning sunshine. You are not a morning person." I said. "Am not, never will be." She said placing a kiss on my lips. "What time do you have work love?" I asked. "I love when you call me that. And 10:00." She said and i smiled.

"Well it's 9:30. You should start getting ready. Also- nevermind." I said. "What baby?" She asked. "Well, i was going to ask if you wanted to maybe go out to dinner with me?" I asked nervous and unsure. "What?? Of course i want to go to dinner with you. I'd love to." She said. The reassurance she gave me. It made me so happy. "You're so cute." I said. " You're cuter." She said and got up. "Hey baby you don't have any clothes." I said. "I'll just borrow yours. I mean if that's okay." She said. "Yeah thats fine baby."

Amelia's pov ;

I was putting on Arizona's clothes because i didn't have any and i had to be to work. Her clothes surprisingly fit me perfectly. I went back in the living room with zona. "Damn." She said bitting her lip "What? To hot to handle?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Shut up!" She said annoyed. "What time do you have to go in?" I asked. "11." She said. "Do you want to come in with me or get some more sleep?" I asked. "I want to get some more sleep. But have a good day at work love." She said. "Okay i will. Bye zona." I said placing a kiss on her cheek. "Bye Amelia."

I'm sorry this chapter's short guys but next there will be a surpise;).