living life with my lesbian lover

Amelia's pov;

"Hey baby?" I asked. "Yeah?" Arizona asked. "Can we go to the beachhh? Or on a vacay. I'm bored." I said. "Baby we have work, theres no beaches in seattle, and we just got off of our honeymoon." She said and i frowned. "Ughh. But i want to go somewhere and we both have off days." I said. "Well how do you know that...?" She said. "Don't uh- don't worry about it- that's not the point. Let's go somewhere spontaneous but not too far. Like uh, San Fran? Or uh Canada." I said. "Canada? Amelia you know i hate the cold. San francisco sounds fine." She agreed. "Yayy. I'll go pack my stuff. And yours. Lot's of langerie." I smirked and she laughed. I went and packed some clothes for the both of us and booked a last minute flight for 9:00 pm that night. It was currently 1:00 pm.

I had a few things to get from mer's so we headed there before the airport. "Hey mer. What's up?" I said as i walked into the house. "Hey Amy, nothing much the kids went with your mom for the month. Maggies somewhere around here i'm not sure." She said. "Oh ok. I came by to get some stuff me and Arizona are going to san francisco for a few days. Just wanted to get away for a while. We've also been talking about kids." I kind of sprung that all on her. "Wow a lot for a few sentences. I'm proud of how far you've both come i hope it goes well. Have fun it san fran, tell Arizona i said hey!" She said as i walked out. "Thanks mer, i'll tell her. Bye!" I close the door and headed back to the car. "Baby, Meredith said hey." I said. "Lol i can't say anything to that because she isn't in here but hey!!" She laughed and pecked my lips, i smiled.

Arizona's pov;

Me and Amelia had decided earlier that we were going to go to san fran for the weekend. Just us, no one else. Although we should take a big trip out one day this year, us and some hospital or some of Amelia's LA friends. I didn't get to meet them all at the wedding. Just Charlotte and i already knew Addie. We had made it to the airport and got through security. "Wow we are here early. I always take last minute flights but there like super last minute. Like booked thirty minutes before i get on." Amelia said. "Yeah, life as a surgeon." I laughed and she looked at me. "What baby?" I asked her. "Nothin." She said giggling. "Whattt?" I asked again. "Lots of sex planned for this trip. Lots of it." I smirked and laughed. She moaned in dispare. "Can this flight be over already??" She asked and i could tell she was horny. "We haven't even boarded yet, your vagina can wait!!" I said. "Oh shush there are people around us." She said sounding embarrassed. "I don't care? I'll fuck you right here. Right now." I said joking. slightly. "Yeah ok i dare you." She said laughing. "Okay." I said not expecting that. I put my hands in her pants. "I w- wasn't being s- serious." She said moaning. I made sure no one could see. I took my hand out. "Yeah okay. I was serious." I said and she was still trying to catch her breath.

After what felt like forever we'd boarded our flight and made it to the hotel. Me and Amelia had alreadu had a bunch of sex. Hours of mindblowing sex. We stayed in a beach house and decided to go down to the beach for a while. We rented a jetski and were riding it. Amelia was going fast so i'd assumed she did this before. "You're going so fast. Are you sure this is safe?" I said a bit scared. "Chill baby it's fine i've done this before." she said turning the jetski around. "Yeah, yeah i figured. You better have." I said. 

"Hey Amelia remember on our wedding day when i found out Addison had feelings for mer? Was that like really real. Like did she actually?" I asked randomly when we were laying on the couch in our beach house. "Yeah. She does and sometimes i think mer does too. Though i don't know that she likes women. She could though, but her epic love was my brother, and then there was that weird guy thorpe, then riggs. Maybe she does, idk we should ask her that'd be fun." She said. "Yeah lol. Do you want to get ready for bed? I'm tired mí ámòr." I said. "Yeah me too. I don't want to sleep in our bed it's see through glass. We can sleep in here and cuddle." She said. "Yeah that's fine. Goodnight baby i love you." I said. "Goodnight i love you too." She said.