i will never ever stop loving you

Amelia's pov;

Whatever you're thinking right now, throw it out your head. This, this is so much more important. I love Arizona more than anything. Anything!!! I literally wish i could marry her over and over and over. I want so much more with her. I want a life with her. I want kids. This is a tuff topic for me. It is for Arizona and me. I had a baby born with no brain, she had a miscarriage. But i will never stop loving her. I don't want to ever stop loving her. This girl drives me absolutely insane and i could not stop loving her anymore than i could stop breathing. Breathing. I don't even know how it came to this. About a decade ago i was in this dark ass place where i was drinking and doing drugs and i felt no other future for myself. In and out of the OR and high everyday. But she makes me whole and i thank god for her every damn day. I'll stop loving that woman when the earth stops spinning. When the world completely caves in.

Arizona's pov;

Me and Amelia were on our honeymoon. I could stare at her for hours she's so incredibly perfect. I'm so grateful to have her. I will never stop loving her. We were on the beach currently. I was still staring. "What??" She said giggling when she caught my eye. "Nothing. You're just stunning and i love you so much." I said smiling. "I love you more." She said. "Hey? Can i talk to you about something. It could be a tuff topic for you so i don't know if you want to talk about it." She said and i got a bit worried. "What about?" I said. "Kids." She said a bit nervous. "Oh. Well uh- what about them?" I said acting clueless. "Having them? I want more with you baby. I want absolutely everything life can give. Me and you." She said and it comforted me a bit more. "Yeah, yeah. I want more too. I'll think about it and we'll talk about it somemore later. If i say yes it's only because i love you too damn much." I said. "Thank you baby. I'm sorry to spring this all on you." She said. "Yeah, no it's okay love." I said.