i want to build a life with you

Amelia's pov ;

I want to marry this girl. I have to marry this girl. I mean is marriage to far of a step? Love. Love is all that mattered to me. This great love, with a woman who's name happened to be Arizona Robbins; my great love. But was i hers? I mean calzona was the "great love story" they had something special. And everyone loved them, barely anyone even knows that we are dating. If i want it to be something more then i had to tell people. And i will. But i'm not her "great love" am i? It's callie. It'll always be Calliope Torres and Arizona Robbins. They went through hell together and not that they made it back out together. I'm not the love of her life. I never will compare to Callie. Ever. Me and Arizona were laying in the bed together. "Goodmorning baby." She said to me. "Oh, Goodmorning." I said. "What's wrong, you seem in your thoughts a lot lately." She said concerned.

"Well, i- um. I just- it's Callie it'll always be Callie." I said embarrassed. "What? What do you mean Amelia?" She said and i got even more nervous. "You and Callie. You know, i will never compare to her. You guys had something special. That was a powerful love story." I said. Arizona sighed. "A powerful love story that came to an end. No, you will never compare to Callie because i will never compare you two. I couldn't, i love you too much. And i'm not going to lie to you, i will always love Callie. But me and you, we are real. Don't ever doubt that i dont love you and that i don't want to have kids with you or marry you. Okay?" She said reassuringly. "Yeah, okay." I said. I believed her, i believed she wanted to build a life with me. After all, relationships should be built on trust.

Arizona's pov ;

Amelia doubted me this morning. I mean, she was sort of right to. Callie and me were something amazing. But me and Amelia could be spectacular. I love her. I love her more than i've loved any one in a hell of a long time. I could never replace her with anyone. It just so happened that i met her and it was the best thing that's ever happened to me. She is my everything. I'm so incredibly grateful that she feels the same. I'm so lucky to have her. I want to marry her, today, tomorrow, next week, now.