it's now, never or forever

Amelia's pov;

Me and Arizona were driving home from work earlier since bailey let us go. Not sure why but i was fine with it. Me and Arizona looked at each other for a while. "Hi." She said smiling. "Hi. You should focus on the road." I said. "Oh! Yeah i'll do that." She said and i laughed. We made it home and Mer was outside waiting for us. "Uh- Hi Mer?" I said confused. "Yeah, yeah hey Amelia, can you put on this blindfold for me?" She asked and i raised an eyebrow and looked at Arizona. "Do i-." She cut me off. "Y- yeah just-."She said. Mer put the blindfold on me it felt like she was walking me through the house. Then we were outside again and i had no idea what was going on. "Where the hell am i going?" I asked concerned. She unraveled the blindfold and holy shit.

"ADDISON??? AND WHAT THE HELL CHARLOTTE. AND THE LIGHTS AND THE ROSES AND WHAT." I yelled excitedly. I ran over to hug them. "Hi!!?? And why the hell is everyone here??!!" I asked. And Arizona turned to me. She started to get down on one knee. My mouth dropped. "I love you more than life itself Amelia. I could never stop loving you as much as i could stop breathing. I will love you until the end of time. Until the earth stops spinning. Until the world caves in." She said. "YEAH, YEAH I'LL MARRY YOU YES." I yelled and everyone laughed. "What??!! You didn't even let me ask yet!!" She said laughing. "Well ask!! Hurry!" I said. "Amelia Frances Shepherd will you marry me?" She said and i started crying. "Yes, yes, yes! I will marry you." I said. Everyone clapped and she got up to hug and kiss me. "I love you." I said. "And i love you." She said and i smiled. "CONGRATS AMELIA!!" Addison and Charlotte said. "Thank you guys!! So much, for coming. I love you two so much." I said. "We love you too Amelia." Charlotte said.

Arizona's pov;

So.. I proposed. To Amelia. I couldn't be happier. Ever. I truly love her, more than anything. Who would've thought, this duo. Me and Amelia Shepherd are getting married. Me and Amelia are getting married. Never in a million years did i think i'd be happy again. I choose her, in this lifetime i choose her. Me and Amelia sat on a pier looking at the city of Seattle. "Words will never be able to express how much i love you Arizona." Amelia said. "Never thought you'd love a woman this much did you?" I asked sarcastically and laughing. "Oh shut up!" She said looking at me. This is forever.