positive or negative?

Amelia's pov;

Earlier me and Arizona had went over to mers and talked to mer about the addison thing. We didn't expect anything because we thought she wasn't into girls but she actually surprised us. She was nervous and stuttering her words but that could've just been because she was trying to be defensive.
Anyway enough about that. Lately i've been thinking of kids again. I don't want to force it on Arizona and i barely know if i'm ready yet. I know i love her and i want kids with her. Arizona cleared her throat to lighten up the awkward silence. We were in the car.

"What's on your mind Amelia?" She asked. "Nothing, nothing. Just thinking about my surgery tomorrow." I lied, i din't want to spring it on her though i knew she knew what i was thinking about. "Yeah right. I know you up down and around. Literally. You're thinking about kids." She said and it startled me a bit. "I've been thinking about it too. And now i know i want them. With you." She said and i smiled. "You do? You really do?" I asked like a toddler. "Yeah, yes. Yes Amelia i want kids with you. But i am not carrying. And we have to work on sperm donors at whatnot. There's a lot to process in these conditions." She said and i looked over at her. "But we are having a baby!" I said laughing happily. "Yes, yes. We are having a baby!" She said. "I love you. Always, no matter what happens and i don't want to let this get between us." She continued. "Me niether baby. But we love each other, that's what matters." I said.

A few weeks later
Arizona's pov;

Me and Amelia had already found a sperm donor. We'd prior to decided she was carrying and today we are taking the test. We both walked into the bathroom. "What? You are not watching me pee." She said. "What the hell? I've seen your vagina plenty of times." I said annoyed and she looked at me and tilted her head. "Oh ugh. Fine but call me when you finish." I said and she said okay. I walked out of the bathroom. I was excited to see the results and i already know it'd hurt both me and Amelia if it said negative. I wanted it to be positive more than anything. I wanted a family with her. "Baby? You done?" I yelled from downstairs. "Yeah, now i am. Come up!" She yelled. Okay it says it takes about 1-3 minutes. "Okay then we'll wait." I said. After about 1 in a half minutes something started to pop up. "Oh god. Please, please, please." Amelia said crossing her fingers. Two lines. Holy shit it's positive. "OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD." I said. "IT'S P- POSITIVE!!" She said like a child. "We are having a baby!" I said smiling. "We are having a baby." She looked over at me and smiled. Me and Amelia Shepherd were having a baby.