alot about lesbians

Mers pov;

Damn, finally. It was Amelia and Arizona's wedding day. You'd never guess that it'd be these two to be the one to fall in love and want a life together. But you'd never guess that i'f ever/ have feelings for someone again. After Derek i mean there was Nathan and you can't forget hospital thorpe guy. But not in particular a woman. Seems today theres alot about lesbians. Not that i'm a lesbian but not that i'm not. Who knows maybe i'll never fall for a guy again. Or maybe it's just her that pumps my blood every morning. I'd just finished a surgery and i was headed to get my stuff to go to the pier. And before you say anything, yes Amelia and Arizona choose to have their wedding on a pier, don't ask i dont have an answer. I ran into Addison in the hallway, which i'm assuming you may or may not assumed was the her. It is. I know it's a bit- well a lot weird to fall for your ex-husband's ex-wife who doesn't have feelings for you. Or at least i think, or im certain. Anyway i allowed her and Charlotte to stay at my house while they were here. "Hey Addison, headed to the pier?" I said always feeling like i sound stupid when i said that. She must've known i thought that because she pursed her lips and raised two eyebrows. "Yep. I am. How was the surgery?" She asked. "Good, it went pretty smoothly just a bowel resection. "Oh. Okay well i'll see you there." She said. "Well why not just ride with me." And then i instantly regretted saying that. God knows how much tension there's been with us since the last decade in a half. "Well, sure." She said a bit nervous not sure why. "Okay, i'll be in the lobby waiting i saw like a teenager inlove.

Arizona's pov;

So. Today was the day i was getting married i had called my parents, everyone i knew and even Callie. But was my brother here? No. I mean same thing with Callie and I's wedding, it doesn't feel like a repeat because you know different person different love. But it's like i miss him even more second time around, i hope there isn't a 3rd. There won't be a 3rd. "Hey baby. Whatcha doing?" Amelia said to me walking in my room. "Aren't we like not supposed to see each other?" I said laughing. "I don't care i'm sad. And plus don't we drive there together?" She said. "Yeah i forgot. Brother stuff?" I asked. "Yeah can we cuddle?" She asked. "Yeah." I said huddling up with her. Me and Amelia had both lost our brothers. Tragic, tragic. It's not something we like to talk about but when we are upset we know how to comfort each other. Another reason why she's perfect for me. "Hey baby, we should start getting dressed shouldn't we." She said. "Yeah we should." I said

Amelia's pov;

Me and Arizona were getting dressed, i finished before her though. She walked out of the bathroom. "Oh my baby you look amazing." I said completely mesmerized. "What are you talking about??? These are casual clothes we haven't even put on our dresses yet." She said ."Ugh i know. But you do look amazing. I want to marry you nowww." I said like a kid in a candy store. "Oh, know baby me too." She said. We got ready to get in the car and drive to he pier. "Zona did i tell u mer thought we were insane for wanting our wedding on a pier. So did Addison." I said and she laughed. "We kinda are." She said. "Yeah. Just a little bit." I said giggling. After like 30 minutes of driving we made it to the pier. "Oh god we're here." I said a bit nervous. "Hey baby it's okay, it's all going to be okay." Arizona said reassuring me. "I love-" I started but she stopped me. "What??" I asked. "Wait until we get married dummy." She said."I AM NOT A DUMMY." I said pouting. "Hot." She said biting her lip. "Oh no don't start this." I said as she came onto me. "Arizona we are in the car about to get married!!" I said to her. "But im horny." She said. "Oh please, we need to get out of this car now." I said sternly. She groaned and we both got out of the car. Addison and mer approached us. "Hey, you two! You're not supposed to see each other!!" Mer said. "So?? We don't believe in thst superstitious stuff and you and Derek didn't even have a wedding." I said. "You didn't???" Addie said surprised.

"No, we didn't unfortunately. Izzie was sick so we basically just got married on a post-it and we made it official around 2 years after." Mer said. "I keep forgetting you both got married to Derek." Arizona said and they both laughed awkwardly. "Okay.... wheres the dressing room?" I asked. "Dressing room?? What are you talking about you're getting married on a pier Amelia." Mer said. "What are you talking about isn't there supposed to be a trailer or something???" Arizona asked a bit worried and i looked over at her and rubbed her arm. "Chill!! She was joking the trailers over there up the hill." Addison said laughing. "Oh that's so not funny." Arizona said and i laughed. Arizona and i had separate trailers, of course so we went our separate ways. I loved my dress, it was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't wait to marry this girl, she was truly the love of my life. Even if i knew i wasn't hers. I shed a few tears over Derek, knowingly this ins't my first time getting married without him. Of course my mom wasn't coming. Kathleen, Liz, and Nancy were coming though. Apparently they "tried" to convince her to come. Obviously not, or not very much.  Addison walked in the trailer. "Well, my god. You genuinely look stunning. I'm so incredibly proud of you Amelia Frances Shepherd. You've come so far." Hearing her say that gave me so much comfort, she was a better sister than any of mine will ever be.