another love<3

Amelia's pov;
(due date)
Oh my god. So today was it. Today i was having twins. Two babies. And i was having them with the love of my life. My favorite person.

Me and Arizona were currently driving to the hospital. "Hey what's wrong you look a bit worried." Arizona asked concerned. "Ah, i don't know i'm a bit nervous. The last time i did this my baby came out with no brain, no function. I don't want to feel that vulnerable and useless again. And this time i'm having two babies." I confessed. "No running okay? We're gonna get through this, nothing's wrong with our babies. I'll hold your hand every step of the way even when you don't want me to. You've got this. We've got this." Arizona said and it comforted me. This woman was designed for me.

Then the time came. I didn't want any epidurals but i needed them. Badly. "Aughhhh- Arizona i feel like i'm going to pop." I said panting. "Yes, i know Amelia it hurts, but it's natural." Carina walked in and said. "I know what a birth feels like thank you very much. Except my last one was much worst." I said a bit annoyed. "Wait you- you had-." She stopped whenever Arizona gave her a deceiving look. "Oookayyy. Um, you- you should be ready soon." Carina said to me and i just nodded.

Well shit. I was in so much pain i couldn't even describe it. And then it hit me AGAIN that not only one baby has to come out of my vagina but TWO. And then all i heard was 'okay you need to start getting ready to push'. I was not ready of course. "Okay baby, you've got this just push." Arizona exclaimed. I started panting harder. Then i started to push. With every grunt and force, each time i felt more and more accomplished, i was closer and closer to holding these two joys. "Okay, almost to number one." Carina said. I pushed more, i just wanted to get it over with. "Aughhhh." I moaned in pain and squeezed Arizona's hand tighter. And then all of a sudden i heard crying. i. heard. crying. "Oh my god!" Arizona squealed. "Let me see!" I yelled like a little girl. "Amelia you have another baby almost halfway out your vagina. I don't think so." Arizona said and i groaned. I saw the doctors take him and clean him off. I kept pushing as if my life depended on it, and not that it didn't. "Almost there. C'mon!" Arizona exclaimed. I took one last great push. Pain and Agony. But it was worth it. And then i heard it again, the best and worst sound i'd ever heard. Another cry. "I did it! I did it!" I yelled in excitement. I actually did it, i made it this far without completely giving up. I made it.

Arizona's pov;
(3 months subsequently)
Life was absolutely insanely amazing at the moment. I was happy, genuinely happy. I was with the woman i love and the kids that i love. And yes, 1 of them were 37, and the other 2, 3 months but they still mean everything to me. Anyway i did have work today but me Amelia, Oakley, and Matthew were having breakfast. By the way, Oakley took Amelia's last name and Matthew took mine. Oakley Ann Shepherd and Matthew Elias Robbins. Elias is Elijah in spanish. "Why won't he eat? Is something wrong with him?" Amelia asked me worried at the table. "No Amelia! You're shoving the food in his mouth. Here let me show you." I reached for the tiny spoon. "Here Matt, here comes the airplane. Blupshshhs." I cooed. "What noise was that?! And he didn't even take it." Amelia said as right before he took it. Then my pager went off. "Ooo! Saved by the bell. Bye my favorite humans! See you three later." I said kissing them all and treating Amelia like a toddler. "Oh shush." Amelia said kissing me back.

I'd just finished doing a ct for a kid and signing charts when i spotted Callie. I went and walked up to her. "Hey Callie! What are you doing in Seattle?" I tapped on her. "Hey! Arizona, i had a case here for about a week. I heard you had a baby! That's absolutely amazing!" She said and i smiled. "Well, thank
you so much! I appreciate that Callie." I said. "We should catch up soon, me, you and all of our friends. And i need to meet the little ones!" She said. "Yes, yes we do that would be so fun! I'm so proud of how far you've come Callie." I exclaimed. "Thank you Arizona, and i am so incredibly proud of you for finding yet another love."