too perfect...

Arizona's pov;
(about 2 months into the pregnacy.)

It's absolutely surreal how this is real life. In these contemporary moments, i was having a kid. I was having a kid. Me and Amelia were in the hallways of the hospital finishing rounds and whatnot. Amelia had a ultrasound check in less than five minutes and she was a bit anxious. "C'mon baby. This isn't our first ultrasound. It'll all be okay." I said entering the elevator with her and placing a kiss on her cheek. 'It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.' is all she kept mumbling. I'd felt terrible that she'd went through this. That we'd went through this. We walked in the room and Amelia went to lay down as we waited for Carina. And yeah, i know it's weird for me and my wifes ob to be the girl i used to hook up with but it's whatever. Plus she has a girlfriend now and they're serious. "Goodmorning!" She said walking into the room. "Goodmorning." Me and Amelia said in unison but not to enthusiastic. "It'll be okay. I'm just gonna put-." Amelia cut her off. "Yeah yeah, put the cream on my stomach, it's going to be very cold blah blah blah." She said. "I'm sorry. I'm required to say that every time." Carina laughed as she finished putting the cream on.

She started doing the ultrasound and all i noticed was her eyes growing wide. "Oh. my. god." She mumbled. "W- what! What is it?!" I practically yelled. Amelia's face was blank. Full of. Well, nothing. I started to worry more than i should. "It's- i'm- well i'm seeing two heartbeats here." She said and I immediately looked at Amelia as she looked at me. "Let me see!" I said. "Oh my god. Baby. Babies." Amelia said. "Baby! We're having twins!" I practically yelled again but in excitement. "Oh.. shit." Amelia said i looked at her with a confused look. "What??" I asked. "Now we have to tell everyone all over again that not only we're having one baby but we're having two." She said and i frowned. "Shit. I don't feel like it." I moaned and Amelia's eyes opened wide. "Hot." I raised my eyebrows and Carina laughed. "Amelia your pregnant for 9 months, don't remind me that i can't have sex with you." I said annoyed. "Ookkayyy. You two can go now." Carina laughed awkwardly. "Oh please at least you can have sex with Maya." I said. "Y-yeah you have a point." She said.

Amelia's pov;
(about 5 months into the pregnancy)

So. About three months ago i found out me and Arizona are having twins. And i know it's insane and it took me a minute to adjust considering i was still processing i was having one. But i'm happy. I'm finally happy and i've accepted that and i'm proud of how far i've come. I came from rock bottom, and this woman has pulled me to the top. I cannot thank her enough, because god knows where i'd be without her. I couldn't even imagine 'without her'. It's almost impossible.

Me and Arizona were sitting on the couch watching Matilda. As always, our favorite movie. "Hey. I love you. More than you'd ever know." Arizona said. "I love you more than life." I responded. We just continued watching the movie and i just kept thinking about how lucky i am.
It's almost like i'm dreaming. As if this isn't real, everything's just too perfect. Hm. Doesn't sit right.