⇢ 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬

A WORMHOLE OPENED in the sky above Stark Tower. A beam from the Tesseract shot up and kept the portal active as hundreds of Chitauri soldiers dropped down into the city.

Natasha and Clint flew the jet into New York with Y/N and Steve standing behind them. The younger soldier looked out the window with his jaw dropped.

"There really are aliens. Holy shit." He said in astonishment.

"Watch your language, son." Steve replied as he fastened the shield to his arm.

The jet flew down into the city and they spotted Iron Man flying by buildings as he evaded the incoming Chitauri.

"Stark, we're on your three, headed northeast." Natasha spoke into their comms.

"What? Did you stop for drive-through? Swing up Park. I'm gonna lay 'em out for you."

They activated the jet's rail gun and fired at the aliens chasing Tony. He then flew up to deal with the ones coming through the portal and the jet followed. The heroes spotted Thor fighting Loki on the tower.

"Nat?" Clint called out once he saw them.

"I see him."

They turned the jet in the gods' direction and fired at Loki. He shoved Thor down and shot their aircraft with his scepter, destroying one of the propellers.

Thor bellowed as he sprang back up and tackled Loki

Their jet spun around and began its descent. Steve and Y/N held on as the two agents tried to maneuver the aircraft.

"Hold on!" Clint shouted.

They flew the jet through the city and tried to avoid the buildings, ultimately crashing down onto an empty lot. Clint and Natasha took off their headsets and started getting up from their seats.

Y/N picked up his helmet and strapped it on as he faced Clint. "You're a pilot too? Not useless after all, huh?"

He grabbed his bow as the four of them walked out of the jet. "Those jokes will get you an arrow to your ass, just watch."

They made it onto the street, stumbling upon destroyed cars and debris. Captain America looked up at Stark Tower.

"We got to get back up there."

They keep running, and Y/N heard a loud mechanical growl that caused him to look up at the portal. An enormous leviathan came through and began its descent towards the city.

"What the hell is that?" Y/N exclaimed.

It floated near the four of them as it smashed into buildings. It deployed more Chitauri soldiers from its body that dropped down to ensue more chaos.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Y/N spoke into his radio.

"Seeing. Still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"