⇢ 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

BUDAPEST WAS A PLACE Natasha didn't think she'd go back to. What transpired there placed a stain on her ledger, but a necessary one at that. At least that's what she made herself believe.

She took the elevator up to the flat and made sure to take out the handgun from the hidden compartment in the hallway. Natasha kept it in her waistband and went up to the door, picking the lock as a muffled voice came through

"I know you're out there."

"I know you know I'm out here." Natasha spoke back as she took out her pistol. She entered the room and held the gun up as she surveyed the space.

"Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?

"'Cause I don't know if I can trust you."

The voice chuckled. "Funny. I was going to say the same thing."

"So, we gonna talk like grown-ups?"

Natasha swiveled around a corner and faced the blonde-haired assassin, who also had a gun raised.

It was her sister

It was her sister.

"Is that what we are?" Yelena asked.

Natasha didn't respond as she closed in on her. Yelena stepped back to keep the distance between them. 

"Put it down before I make you." Yelena warned.

"You put yours down." She rebutted.

They made their way into the kitchen, guns still aimed at each other. There was a halt before Natasha attempted to grab her gun but Yelena did the same. They ended up basically switching pistols and aiming at the other again.

Natasha tried to take her gun again but Yelena kicked her in the stomach

Natasha tried to take her gun again but Yelena kicked her in the stomach. She then grabbed her shoulder and slammed her against the wall. Yelena hit her against another wall but Natasha grabbed her neck and crashed her into the kitchen cabinets. Yelena tried to leave her grasp but the redhead pinned her to the counter.

"Stay down. Stay down." Natasha demanded.

Yelena let out a yell before grabbing a plate from the nearby sink and smashing it against Natasha's face. She stumbled back as Yelena wrapped a towel around her hand. The blonde tried to hit Natasha but she countered her attack and wrapped it around Yelena's neck.