⇢ 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦

CRATES WERE BEING moved throughout the warehouse. The Chitauri technology within them had been smuggled into Northern Ireland, and its sellers planned on distributing them to potential contacts.

A gunman on the walkway above looked at the men on the ground floor and watched them move the crates.

"We got three more." One of the men spoke through the radio.

The gunman grabbed his walkie. "Move your ass then. We don't got all day."

He walked along the walkway until the same man spoke through the radio again, this time more frantically.

"The van's gone. The frickin' van's gone!"

"Stop messing with me." The gunman replied.

"Gale and I aren't blind. It was literally—" The man stopped for a moment. "Gale? Where the hell—?"

"What's going on out there?"

"He was just here—" There was rustling heard through the comms. "Oh shi—"

The transmission died and the gunmen kept trying to regain contact, to no avail.

"Son of a bitch." He muttered to himself, then looked at two of his colleagues at the end of the walkway. "On me."

The trio joined up and walked together as they gripped their rifles. A noise was heard, but they couldn't pinpoint where it was from. They darted their eyes around the dark room, then at the ceiling above. One of them could see a faint light...like a visor was scanning them.

Before he can speak, Taskmaster dropped from the beam onto the gunman. He incapacitated him with his electrical baton and sprung up to face the other two.

They fired at Y/N, but he formed a shield from his gauntlet and deflected the bullets. Once they had to reload, he activated both his batons and engaged them. He hit them several times before ultimately taking them down.

Two more of the criminals arrived at the walkway and witnessed him take down their colleagues

Two more of the criminals arrived at the walkway and witnessed him take down their colleagues. Y/N ran up to the gunmen and eliminated them swiftly, not giving them a chance to react.