⇢ 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦

CLINT SPRINTED DOWN the watery corridor as Chitauri outriders chased after him. Nikolai held onto him as the archer started to toss explosive arrows that stuck to the wall.

He made some distance from them until they ultimately exploded, taking down several outriders. Clint dove away from the flames, still holding his nephew and the gauntlet. He stood back up and saw surviving Chitauri scrambling through the flames.

"Don't let go, buddy." Clint breathed out and raised his arm above his head. He shot a grappling hook from his wrist through the hole above him. He clipped to his waist and it pulled them both upward.

As they were being pulled up, Clint unsheathed his sword. He slashed at the incoming outriders and ran up the wall where he leaped through the opening. He killed one last outrider in midair before landing on his back.

"Argh!" Clint screamed as he looked through the opening

"Argh!" Clint screamed as he looked through the opening. Most of the outriders were either burned or cut in half.

Nikolai still held onto him as they lay on the floor. Clint put down his sword and panted as he looked over at the boy.

"We're okay...we're okay."

Suddenly, Nebula appeared over the two. Clint was relieved to finally see a colleague.

"Oh, hey." He greeted her and started to hand over the gauntlet. "I know you."

Nebula didn't reply, simply holding the gauntlet as she put her hand to her ear. She started speaking into her comms.

"Father...I have the stones."

"What?" Clint's head shot up at the statement, but Nebula stepped on his chest and pinned him down. She took out her blaster and aimed it at him.

The archer still held Nikolai, the boy's face nestled by his neck. He held out his hand.

"Keep that aimed at me...don't hurt the kid." He pleaded.

Then, a voice echoed into the room.

"Stop."

Gamora from 2014 walked in holding her blaster. She aimed it at the also time-displaced Nebula. She moved back and looked at her sister, still aiming at Clint.

"You're betraying us?" She asked.

Suddenly, present-day Nebula walked in with her hands up. 2014 Nebula aimed her gun at her, giving Clint the chance to roll away with Nikolai and keep some distance.

"You don't have to do this." Present-day Nebula told her doppelgänger.

"I am this."

"No, you're not." Gamora replied.

"You've seen what we become." Present-day Nebula said.

Gamora looked at her sister. "Nebula, listen to her."