⇢ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥

THANOS'S FORCES STARTED to vanish the same way half of humanity did five years ago. One by one they dusted away...ultimately leaving the Titan alone. He took a seat on a boulder, processing the fact that he had lost. The Avengers defeated him.

Iron Man did.

He let out one final breath before finally dusting away himself.

Tony hobbled toward a destroyed pillar, sliding against it until he ultimately sat down. He was in so much pain...as the energy of the stones practically fused his suit into the skin of his arm. The right side of his face was also affected by burns.

Rhodey landed in front of him, retracting the faceplate of his upgraded Iron Patriot suit. He walked up to his best friend and placed a hand on the back of his head. It was starting to hit him...the fact that he didn't have long.

Peter swung into the area. He immediately started jogging toward his mentor.

"Mr. Stark?" He called out.

Rhodey moved aside so that the teenager could have a moment with Tony. Peter knelt in front of him.

"Mr. Stark. Can you hear me?" He asked. "It's Peter."

Tony was barely able to move his head but still looked in the direction of the young man. He still couldn't say anything.

"Hey. We won, Mr. Stark." Peter said, but he was starting to realize that he was dying. "We won, Mr. Stark. We won! You did it, sir, you did it."

He started to cry, placing his hands on his chest as he sobbed

He started to cry, placing his hands on his chest as he sobbed. Pepper walked up to the teenager and started to help him up.

"I'm sorry." Peter sobbed. "Tony..."

Pepper crouched in front of Tony and put her hand on his arc reactor. Peter and Rhodey stood idly by and watched in sadness...along with many other heroes who stumbled upon the scene.

"Hey." She breathed out.

Tony moved his head a bit to get a better look at her and was able to muster a couple of words, albeit weakly. "Hey, Pep."

"Friday." Pepper spoke, and the AI in her suit knew what she was asking for.

"Life functions critical."

Tony started wandering his eyes around but Pepper made sure to get his attention.

"Tony. Look at me."

He did, letting out a weak groan as he turned his head.

"We're gonna be okay." She said, trying to keep her composure. "You can rest now."

Tony's wheezing stopped as he rested his head against the pillar. He had been holding the hand Pepper had on his chest and grasped it...until the grip was getting weaker. His arc reactor flickered until it ultimately shut off, his hand also letting go of Pepper's and falling to his side.