26. keep it simple

Akaza sat on the floor of the dojo you two currently occupied. He seemed to be meditating. His eyes were shut and he had not moved in who knew how long.

You had approached him about five minutes ago, wringing your hand nervously as you didn't know when he'd move or simply acknowledge you so you could say something.

"How long are you going to stand and stare at me, Y/N?" his eyes slowly crept open and let him glower at you.

you began to stammer as he stood up and strode towards you like a lion on the hunt.

"Uh, uh," you swallowed thickly as he kept on his war path, all your thoughts jumbling together into a slurry.

"I think my blood art changed!" You finally managed out once he was already looming over you.

"How so?" He inquired as he folded his arms.

You paused, your fingers grasping at the air as he practically burned you into one spot.

"I don't appreciate you interrupting my meditation if it were for nothing," his gold eyes analyzing your whole being with immense scrutiny, annoyance laced his voice as gripped your face by your chin and pulled it upward. The action was firm, but not harsh.

You puffed your cheeks before stomping a foot. "It's not nothing! I'm telling the truth. I just don't know how to explain it!"

He tilted his head to the side before releasing you from his grasp and letting out a long 'haah...'

"Fine. But it this is simply just your roundabout way of getting my attention," he leaned in, inches from your face, "there will be consequences." His voice dropped with the last phrase.

Your ears brightened with color before you pushed at his chest. "Alright, alright, let's go outside!" You took his hand and dragged him into a walk to exit the home and go out into a terrain you haven't severely altered in your usual sparring with Akaza.

"Alright go over there," you commanded after you let his hand go. You waved in the direction you wanted him to stand in.

He rolled his eyes slightly before he stepped off in that direction and turned to face you once he was there.

You traced your feet against the ground before deploying your blood demon arts, iris sea. However it mimicked the plants and flowers native to the land it touched.

"Feel free to defend," you murmured before you kicked into motion, pollen rose and fell as you ran towards him as he continued to just stand there.

He slid out of the way at the last minute, which you expected. You slammed your foot to the ground, which caused a ripple affect. A soft chuckle escaped you as you merely kicked up the pollen.

The action was brushed off by Akaza as he moved to knock you back.

You managed to recover quick enough to avoid his hand. You shook your hair out before you ran up on him with your hand stretched towards him. You knew he'd simply move away after reading your move, so you fixed your breathing and came at him where you thought he wouldn't expect you.

The upper moon shuffled to the side with a playful bored hum, his eyes flickered to yours when he felt you draw blood from his ankle.

You continued to just smile at him, even when he kicked you away.

"Fight me now!" You cried out happily, having landed what you needed to. You caught yourself with you hands and backhand springed upright again.

With in an instant Akaza had invaded your personal space an swiped at your feet to knock you down again. "You haven't proven anything to be different, Y/N." He huffed once he straightened back up.

You stumbled, but you managed not to fall over. "You're impatient for someone who preaches about taking things in moment after moment," you were poking the bear who was already provoked, yet you only wanted to do it more.

He moved towards you again , this time with his fist, which you swerved as quickly as you could. Despite having been grazed by his attack, you didn't show any pain. You circled him, his gaze followed you automatically. "Or are you fearing the unknown?" You mused as you pressed your back to him and leaned your head back to look at his profile.

The moment didn't last long, as he used you bending over his shoulder as leverage to throw you forward. "You're awful cheeky to even imply I would have anything to fear," he spoke lowly as he started to stride towards you.

A quiet chuckle left you as you laid in a small crater in the Earth. He tilted his head at your lack of quip back until he was brought to a halt. His hand went to his throat as he began to cough and choke.

The place you scratched him had a small flower design there. You managed to mix your blood with his there and he did not pick up on it. Or at least it's importance.

Sakura tsunami.

You managed back up to your feet  as finally, the petals caught in Akaza's throat came pouring out  from his mouth. It seemed that his brain was going a mile a minute to analyze how your attack was now internal.

Dread began to filter in when he continued to stay put. Perhaps you had gone too far. Yet, the moment to began to panic, a flurry of punches which shattered several bones.

"Kh, interesting," he managed out as he wiped the petals and blood from his mouth, a smile twisting onto his face. As you shifted your stance to attack him, he had already bounded towards you and struck the air with his technique to send you flying.

You gasped breathlessly as you knocked backwards and lost your footing. He didn't even wait for you to land before he kicked you into a tree.

You blinked back stars as you coughed blood from  the blow.

"So you've developed a technique allowing you to use the pollen of your flowers to rapidly multiply seeds upon mixing your blood with someone else's to then use one of your blood arts with, right?" He called to you as he strolled over and crouched by your head.

"I can tell it's fairly new with how unrefined it is, perhaps you discovered it on accident? It seems to take a toll on how many flowers you can grow in your usual range, seeing that many have wilted towards the edges of it. "

You stayed put on the ground as you tried to recover. "That's not all," you managed as you rolled over enough. "When I grow flowers now, they mimick whatever had grown on the land in the past, no matter the current state of the Earth." You pointed out a patch. "These types used to grow here at some point."

Akaza tilted his head as he looked over. "I see, so it's much harder to detect your presence was here."

You nodded, "precisely."

Silence hung in the air for a moment as you both stayed put. That is, until you broke it with a groan. "You struck me right in the sacral you asshole!"

He placed his head in his palm, a cheeky smile on his face. "You've had no problems with me hitting there before. You're strong, you should heal those organs and bones in no time. Or are you mad because hit there externally?-" you cut him off by snapping your lotus basket technique upward to trap him.

"Shut up!"

-

An: you thought I was dead but you ain't never getting rid of me bitch! Also look up Sacral chakra to understand their little banter at the end afhadjfkf