11. Douma

"Y/N, you have to wake up now," Hide whispered to you, causing you to jump from your sleep. But he wasn't there. Your head was resting against soft, pinstriped pants as you woke up, a hand stroking your hair gingerly.

You pulled up with a start, receiving some giggles at your alertness. "Ara, Ara, Your hair is so soft, I just couldn't resist!" You found those rainbow eyes from before staring at you.

"Where are we?" You swallowed dryly, your attention unwavering from the demon.

"My palace, do you like it?" He smiled as he toyed with his fan. You paused as you glanced around at the beautiful structure of the building, your eyes falling briefly on your attire. You were wearing a red and black silk robe. You froze as it dawned on you, he had dressed you.

"Ah, don't look at me like that! You were all dirty! I didn't stare," he covered his mouth with a flick of his fan, looking away bashfully.

Your face went red as you wrapped your arms around yourself, "Whatever- Where did you put my bag?" You murmured,  watching him lift up your bag from behind himself.

"This?" He asked innocently, batting his eyelashes at you.

"Yes!" You stood up and moved to grab it, but he rose to his feet and jumped away from you.

"Not so fast, Kori chan! You'll get this back  later," he laughed. In a blink of an eye, the bag was gone.

You huffed, he was really fast. "My name isn't Kori Chan," you pointed out.

He mused softly, "Oh? I didn't know you actual name so I called you Kori chan because it's cute, and you were with the ice pillar!"

"I suppose that makes sense." You paused, what was his name?

As if he read your thoughts, he said "I'm Douma. Though you can call me Douma kun because you're so pretty," he bounced to you, taking your hands into his.

You nodded slightly, "Right, Douma san." He frowned when you didn't use Kun, but his smile soon returned as he dragged you out the room.

"You must be hungry, Kori! You can tell me about your relationship with Akaza at the table!" The blond mused as he dragged you off.

The table setting was, uncomfortable to say the least. You were seated in Doumas lap and surrounded by his followers, who couldn't help but stare at you two. You picked at the food you were given and kept your eyes down. Why couldn't you get your own damn seat?

Douma carded his fingers through your hair, braiding and styling it as you chewed, "Kori chan, why are you looking for Akaza Dono?" He mused quietly.

You swallowed your mouthful, "I was afraid he died. He said he'd be back in a few days, but he wasn't."

The blond made a soft 'aw' at you. "Well you saw him earlier. So, now you know he's alive!" He laughed. "But what is your relationship with him? Hm?"

You didn't think this question would be hard to answer. Were you friends? Or was it more master-student? He took care of you, brought you flowers, worried about your well being-

"Kori chan~!" The demon chirped in a sing songy voice into your ear, causing you to jolt. "Do you perhaps like Akaza dono?"

You face burned red at the note, the blush going up to your ears. Did you like Akaza? Douma laughed at your reddened face,

"Kori chan you're too cute! I just want to gobble you up!" He snickered, hugging you tight.

The rest of the meal went uneventful. The upper moon shifted his attention to his members, and spoke amongst them.

Afterwards,  he walked the temple with you, holding your hand happily. "So, you want to become a demon Kori chan?" He asked quietly.

You nodded slowly, looking at the decor. "I think I'm getting stronger."

"Well, I could make you one now," he stopped walking, causing you to get pulled back into his chest.

"What? I'm not nearly strong enough yet-"

He tilted his head, "you don't need to be strong to become a demon, silly!"

You blinked at that, but Akaza said only the strongest could? You opened your mouth, but he suddenly pulled the hand he held up, moving his other arm around your waist.

"I think you could be a strong demon, Kori chan! Maybe even strong enough to get our lord's attention."

"Douma-" you started, but you were interrupted by loud steps and-

"AKATSUKI Y/N!" 

You turned, the voice was very familiar to you. Gold eyes were upon you, glowering with a scary rage. You tried to push away from the upper moon 2, but his grip was surprisingly firm on you.

"Akaza Dono! You really came!" The blond beamed, unphased by the dark mood of the other. "Is this yours?" He slid his hand down to your chin, tilting it up to look at your eyes before turning your face back to Akaza.

"What are you doing with them?" He spoke coldly as he strode towards you both with a frightening aura.

You managed to break free of Douma's hold, and ran towards him. He stopped in his tracks when you approached. "I leave you alone and you run off with my competition?" He sneered, causing you to twist up your face in a flash of rage.

That's not what this was at all. The fact he could even think that upset you. Without much thought, you rose you hand to strike his face, but he caught your wrist.

"You- You, YOU! I went looking for you! FOR MONTHS! YOU SAID A FEW DAYS! I WAITED FOR A MONTH! NO LETTER, NOTHING!" You shouted at him, getting visibly more and more upset. "I  was worried you were hurt or- or died! I needed to know you were okay! Yet that's the first thing you have to say to me?!" Your eyes started to water as you ripped your hand away from him.

His Expression softened slightly. "Y/N-" he started, but you turned your back to him, facing the blond who watched this with an amused look, his fan open and over his mouth.

"Give me my bag," you huffed, your hand outstretched towards him. He obliged, placing the strap in your hand silently. You threw it over your shoulder, glaring at Akaza before running past him towards the exit. You were upset. You wanted him to be happy when he saw you again after months, you were  happy to see him after all. Yet he greeted you like that? How dare he!

He wasn't even chasing after you! 

"Akaza Dono-" Douma started, but was cut off my a raised hand.

"Don't." Was all he said as he made his way out the building.

He needed to fix this himself.