Part 1

Mays view:
I was annoyed, my sister Nadia was screaming at me and I didn't even know why. I had to go outside. I stopped the movie I was watching, it was boring anyways. I called Ida, I hoped that she wasn't making out with some boy like normally. She should make out with me instead, but she is straight like every other girl I know. She didn't answerd my call but I didn't really care I thought I just go and visit her. I checked her location and saw that she was at her favorite bar.

A half hour later...
Finally I saw her I slaped her ass to say hello. She hugged me and grinsed ,,drink something with me" I did but I was drunk after a few shots and 3 beers. I had to go outside, I needed fresh air. When I came back a boy stand besides her. He was hot, not like the boys Ida normally likes. He has dark hair and dark brown eyes. I didn't know what I was doing, I saw everything blurred, I just wanted to dance, so I did. He looked at me, I was so drunk that I wanted to impress him. I fell over a shoe and hit my head at a table. I can't remember what happend at the bar after that.

I woke up in a taxi. I looked up and saw the boy looking at me worried. ,,Are you feeling better now, do you need to throw up?" I said nothing I just laid my head back on his lap. He wasn't happy with my answer so he asked again ,,Is everything fine May?" I looked at him and asked ,,Where is Ida, is she fine?" He laughed and said ,,Yeah she had a date and wanted me to bring you home. Is that a problem for you?" I was too drunk to know what I was doing so I just kissed him. ,,I guess that was a no." he said. I was horny, maybe it was the alcohol or just his grins. ,,We are there." he realized. I didn't want to go home and I think realized that. He said a different address to the taxi driver and smiled at me politely. I wanted him, even tho I didn't know who he was but he gave me a good feeling.

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my bad english please correct me if anything is wrong.
And please give me your ideas for the smut in this story