Part 13

Tobys view:
Finally the day had come, May arrived home. I was waiting in her room with her favorite flouvers, tulips, and her favorite candy so my little girl would be extra happy. She opened her bedroom door and was shocked to see me. Her eyes lit up and she ran into my arms. ,,I missed you so much my love." I said holding her close. ,,Thank u so much for surprising me. My day was horrible. mum and auntie were fighting the whole time and then my mum screamed at me the whole time we were in the plane." She whispered with tears in her eyes. It hurts everytime seeing her like this. ,,Can I stay with you the next days. Please." She asked me still leaning her head against my chest. ,,Yes of course you can little angel. I will take care of you. But remember that Mason is coming over tomorrow." I said holding her head up with my thumb. May didn't said anything about that so I just kissed her forehead and cuddled her close.

,,You can lay back and eat some candy kitty. I'm gonna pack your back and then we will buy you a new book. Is that okay." I offered her. She nodded and grabbed her blanket. I grabbed some pretty skirts, some trousers, underwear and her make up bag. I knew exactly that she would wear my t-shirts or nothing the whole time. When I wanted to open her suitcase from her vacation in New York she stopped me. ,,No. Don't." She screamed pouting. ,,Why not." I asked her laughing. She didn't answer and just crawled out the bed. ,,Turn around please." I just did what she asked me to cause I wanted her to feel good. I heard her putting some bags in the new suitcase. ,,We can go now." She said grabbing my shirt. I grabbed her bag and her hand and we went outside. She jumped into my car and turned on her favorite musik. We drove into the city and I bought her two new books. After that we went into a cafe and we both got an iced coffee. As soon as we arrived home I cooked dinner while May was watching her comfort series. We ate burgers and then I carried her to bed. I was really horny and I really wanted to see her kneeling in front of me sucking my dick but i knew that she needed comfort right now. I wanted her to feel better and safe so I cuddled her tight until she fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter will also be in Tobys view. It will include some side story but also smut so be excited.
I'm open for request and helping me with mistakes.