Part 7*

Mays view:
,,Hi guys" Ida screamed from the other side of the cinema. ,,Ugh you are such a cute couple you're making me jealous." She laughed and hugged me. I didn't saw her in 3 weeks so we planned to meet at the cinema with Toby. We went into the movie with popcorn and drinks.

I sat beside Toby and Ida. Both were watching the film concentrated but I was horny so I grabbed his dick. He looked at me and said ,,You were such a good girl, behave for the rest of the day and I will reward you." I wanted him to rail me, so I continued. He was mad but he liked the film so he watched without looking at me. I ran my hand under his shirt and scratched his back. He moaned quietly. ,,Oh you little bitch, you know that you will get punished and I have a very good ideas." I was excited cause I just wanted him and his dick. I wanted my punishment, even though I knew I was gonna cry after it.

After the movie was finished we brought Ida home and drove back to Tobys home. I was so excited but after we arrived he just poored coffee in his cup and looked at me. ,,I know that you want to get railed, my little baby." Fuck I knew what he was gonna do. ,,Please rail me daddy." I begged him. ,,No sweetheart. I won't reward you for your bad behavior. If you want sex, I'm gonna fuck you but I won't slap you, tie you up, degree you or fuck you hard. That's your punishment, little girl." He said.
I was mad, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom. ,,I know you don't want that daddy. I don't want that either." I whispered. He said nothing.
He slowly took of my shirt and my bra. He grabbed my boobs and started kissing me softly. I wasn't used to it. He didn't choke me or pull my hair. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but I knew I would do anything to get his dick. I took if his shirt and his trousers and grabbed his dick. He grabbed my hand and layed them on the pillow. He softly kissed down my body. He took of my skirt and my panties. I was laying in front of him completely naked. He looked at me and I was able to tell that he wanted to hurt me. ,,Please touch me sir, I will do everything." I whimpered. He stopped staring at me and put to fingers at my clit and rubbed it softly. It felt good but it just wasn't enough. ,,Fuck please give me more." I begged.
He was kneeling between my legs looking at my pussy. He slowly put two of his fingers inside of me, but not completely. ,,Sorry if that was to much darling." He said laughing at me. ,,He was still rubbing my clit and it felt absolutely good I just wanted more. I knew I was going to come in a few minutes, even though I wanted more. ,,Please give me just a bit more I'm going to finish daddy."

I whispered. ,,Just a bit more?" He asked. I nooded and he started smirking. He reached under the bed and grabbed a gag ball and forced me to put it on. I did it and closed my eyes he was still finger fucking me gentle. Suddenly he rammed his dick inside of me. I tried to scream but the gag ball stopped me. Toby grabbed my neck, dragged me to the ground in front of the mirror and turned me over so I looked into the mirror with my hands and knees on the ground. He was kneeling behind me. ,,So you little bitch want a bit more? Alright then take it." He asked while he slapped my ass with no mercy.
He rammed his dick inside of me again and again. I closed my eyes because I wasn't able to take his dick anymore. He grabbed my neck from behind and said ,,Look at your pathetic face while you take everything." I already came twice but he just didn't stop.
He slapped my ass bloody and took his dick out. He rammed it in again and came inside off me. He took off the gag ball and kissed me breathless. ,,You happy now?" He asked me while putting on his t-shirt. I tried to say something but I was so breathless that I wasn't able to speak anymore. He just grinsed and carried me in the bed and gave me a water bottle. ,,My poor little girl, so cute laying there." He said smiling.