Part 6*

Tobys View:
,,Fuck I can't take anything anymore." May cryed while I pressed her head down to the bed. ,,You know I can fuck you how hard I want. You know the safeword, when u don't use it I can do whatever I want, you fucking bitch.
You deserve it, and now tell me who you belong to." I moand because her pussy made me felt so good. ,,I belong to you daddy." she whimpered. This fucking slut, I knew she deserved everything. ,,Yes that's right. Next time you better behave kitten." I said while I grabbed her neck and started kissing it. Her phone rang, and I grinsed. ,,What's wrong? Don't you wanna answer." ,,I can't talk and it's just Ida." May tried to say. I grabbed her phone before she could.
I picked up and layed the phone right in front of Mays face. May tried to suppress her moans. I was able to hear Ida talking, I started fucking May even harder when she tried to answer.
Her desperate moans were so hot. I slapped her ass so hard that a handprint appeared. She gasped and Ida asked if everything was alright. May said nothing but I wanted Ida to know that May is a little slut and that she belongs to me. I stopped ramming my dick inside of her for a moment because I wanted to finish on her face. I wanted her to kneel in front of me and begging for mercy. After May ended the call I grabbed her by the neck and told her to crawl on the floor. I grabbed her face and said ,,Suck my dick you little bitch and you're just gonna stop when I allow it." She nodded but I wanted to hear her voice. I slapped her hard in the face and she answered ,, I'm sorry I just can't talk correctly and my legs are shaking." I opened her mouth with my thumb. She sucked my dick so good but I was able to tell that she was so done.
I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back before I finished. I came all over her tongue and her boobs. She looked so hot kneeling in front of me, looking me in my eyes with my cum all over her and waiting for me to tell her what to do. I gave her a towel to clean herself up.
I prepared a hot bath for her and I carried her to the bathroom. ,,Your punishment is over,kitten. You behaved so well." I gave her a forehead kiss and gave her a lemonade. ,,If you keep behaving this good we can get your favorite snacks tomorrow." I petted her and left the bathroom. Now she know who's her boss but aftercare is important.

I would be happy over a few comments, if you have ideas for the next chapters.