Part 12

Mays view:
I was missing him so much. We haven't seen each other since 3 weeks because my parents wanted to visit my aunt in New York for a month. I love my Aunt Teresa, she got everything my mum doesn't. Sometimes I really can't imagine how she is my mum's sister.
My cousin Chelsy wanted to go shopping with me because she thinks my boyfriend deserves to see some new dessous. Chelsy likes Toby a lot cause he's like a big brother to her, wich makes me very happy. Normally Toby comes with me to New York but this time my parents wanted to spent time with me alone.
Chelsy showed me her favorite stores and they weren't even that expensive. I chose a red bra with a matching thong and a beautiful black body. I got to the wardrobe and tried them on. When I was changing, Toby called me. I really wanted to talk to him but I did not have time. Chelsy said that both things looked absolutely gorgeous so I bought both. We were shopping for 4 hours and we went in a beautiful small vegan restaurant and I ate such good food.
After I arrived home i opened my phone and saw 19 messages from Toby. He was worried because I haven't answered my phone. I called him instantly because I did not wanted him to worry even more. ,,Where were you, I was worried a lot?" He asked me. I was able to here fear in voice. ,,I am so sorry, I forgot the time. I know that you have a problem with me not answering my phone when I am not home." I said trying to comfort him. ,,It's all fine now that I know that you're fine." He said with a sigh. ,,I am still so sorry that I just forgot texting you" I said nearly crying because I know he would never forget about me. ,,It's fine little girl, how was your little shopping tour?" He asked trying to comfort me. ,, It was great and I ate a lot of yummy food and I even bought some stuff." ,,That sounds awesome. Does my little kitty wants to tell me what she bought?" ,,No". ,,Oh ok. I love you. And I'm so happy when you're here again. Mason is coming over the next week, i know you don't really like him but I think you two will get along." He said knowing damn well I hated his friend because he acts like an asshole everytime I see him. ,,I will try my best for you. And I love you too." I hung up and went into my bedroom.

Sorry guys that I haven't uploaded new chapters I wasn't doing so good the next few chapters are going to be a lot backstory but also including a lot of smut. Please correct me if you find any mistakes and tell me what you think about this chapter.