Part 2

Tobys View:
I introduced myself to her again. We knew each other from school. And already talked a bit in class. I liked her since one year und Ida told me she likes me back. She made me crazy. I wanted her and her body so badly, but I couldn't use her because she was drunk. I brought her into my room. She looked impressed. Nobody was home, nobody could hear her if she screamed my name. But I wanted to stay polite. I layed her in my bad and gave her water. ,,I will sleep on the couch." I said but she stopped me ,,No." she said demonstratively ,,You do what I want!  And I want you to sleep with me in your bed!"

I was able to tell that she regretted what she said but I was impressed. I grabbed her by the neck and looked her in the eyes ,,So you think that you can tell me what to do little girl?" She looked scared and whimpered ,,No I'm sorry Toby." ,,Sorry if this made you uncomfortable." I said knowing that she liked it. ,,No please continue I'm begging you, you can do whatever you want. You make me crazy." I smiled, grabbed her neck and started kissing her. You were able to tell that she liked it. She wanted more, but I wanted her to beg for it on her knees.

,,Get on your knees. Now!" I told her and she did what I wanted. ,,You are so pathetic doing whatever I want you to do, you are a little slut for me, aren't you." ,,I am, I promise." She whispered in front of me. ,,Good we will continue this tomorrow go to bed now!" I knew she wasn't happy with that, but I knew that she needed sleep. ,,Fuck you" whispered May. I looked her deep in the eyes and told her again. This time she did what I wanted she craweld into my bed took her dress off and looked at me with big eyes. ,,I'm coming little one." She smiled. I took of my shirt and trousers and hugged her from behind and covered her with my blanket. I felt her getting goosebumps when I touched her skin but I also saw a smile on her face.

Yeah the smut is coming the next few chapters.