Part 11*

Tobys view:
,,Hey Honey I'm back" I shouted through the house. I got no response so I went to the living room to look for my girlfriend but she wasn't there so I went to the kitchen.
After a few minutes I heard quite moans from my bedroom. I opened the door and looked at her, she played with a dildo, wich I had in my wardrobe for her punishments. ,,What do you think you are doing, my little slut?" She looked at me scared and tried to hide the dildo. ,,Uhhh nothing, daddy." ,,I saw that princess. You have 15 seconds to explain yourself." I told her and went slowly to the bed. ,,I ugh- thought you would come home later." she tried to explain herself. ,,Do you need to hear your rules again? You aren't allowed to play with yourself without asking." ,,I know I'm sorry." ,,So you needy bitch want to come so bad?" She nodded but that was the worst thing she could do. I got on the bad and grabbed her throat. I cuffed her hands behind her back with the tie I was still wearing. I dragged her in front of the mirror, I got a bildfold out of my closet and put it on her. ,,So you want it that bad? Ok , than you have to live with the consequences."

I spreaded her legs and got the dildo she used later. She whimpered and begged me to finally start but I just teased her. I wanted her to learn that she should follow the rules. ,,I am so sorry daddy. I swear I will behave. Just start." she begged. ,,You should have thought about this a bit earlier, princess." I whispered in her ear and rammed the dildo inside of her. A deep moan came out of her mouth. I grabbed her boobs and let the dildo inside of her pussy. Again May begged me to finger her but I wanted to hear her desperate moans. I played with her clit and took of the blindfold. ,,Look at my fingers, look at your pussy and tell me again what you want, you needy whore." She said nothing and looked away so I slapped her face, grabbed it and forced her to look at the dildo in her pussy. ,,Please just fuck me hard." she still begged so I grabbed the dildo and rammed it inside of her.

She already came twice and begged me to stop. ,,So now you beg me to stop. You can't make up your mind, do you?" I looked at my little baby. I love to see the make up running down her face.
I pulled out the dildo and May took a deep breath and wanted to kiss me. ,,Thank u sir." May said immediately. ,,I hope you learned your lesson my love and now do you want something to drink, some food or do you want to take a bath." I asked her because my baby always deserves aftercare. ,,Ugh I would like some sugar and water." ,,Of course, let me get it for you." I carried her into the bed, layed her in my arm and gave her some candies and a bottle of water. ,,Thank u." she said and kissed me with her last energy. ,,You don't have to say thank, you deserve this. And now take a break" She closed her eyes and fell asleep in my arms.

please tell me what you think about this chapter and please correct me if I made mistakes.
I'm always open for new ideas