Part 3*

Mays view:
I woke up so horny. I looked to my left and saw Toby sleeping peacefully beside me, I fell in love with that boy in just one night. I was still mad at him that I had to go to sleep last night without getting anything. I wanted to wake him up and I wanted to get everything I wasn't able to got yesterday.

I touched his face and went down to his chest. I saw some scars but I didn't worry about that. Everything was so soft and I never wanted to let him go ever again. I reached his dick and I felt that it was already hard. I wanted him, I wanted him so bad. I grabbed it and I was so concentrated that I didn't realized that he had already woken up. ,,What do you think you're doing? Don't touch my scars ever again. Do you think you can do whatever you want big girl?" he asked me. ,,Yes." I told him and craweld on his lap. I grabbed his face and pinned him on the bed. ,,You owe me something Toby." ,,You are a little slut and you do what I want. I owe you nothing." He said with a mad face. He grabbed my hands and got on top of me. I was shocked. He started kissing me. ,,You know you will get punished for that right?" He whispered in my ear.
I wasn't sure what I should expect but I wasn't scared. He stood up and went to his closet. He grabbed one of his belts and I knew that this is gonna hurt. He grapped my wrists and turned me around. He whispered in my ear ,,You are my toy and I do whatever I want. The safeword is red, you are gonna regret what you did. You are gonna count every slap loud!" I was scared and I just nodded. ,,Use your words pretty whore!" He told me. ,,Yes Toby" I answered. ,,Call me daddy my love."
I felt the belt hitting my ass hard and I counted just like he told me but it hurted like shit. I started crying but I deserved it.

He slapped my ass 30 times. I was screaming and crying. He stopped so I finally was able to stop screaming. I thought it was over but I was wrong. He got up again. I felt a rope tying my hands together and I wasn't sure what I should expect. I felt him spitting at both of my already wet holes. He teased me with two fingers. I was so horny and I whimpered quiet ,,Fuck, please more" He heard it and asked ,,Oh you want more little girl?" I said nothing and moaned because his fingers were still touching my clit.
He rammed his two fingers inside of me. I screamed. ,,Is that enough you little brat?" he asked and I just nodded. ,,No I don't think so." I felt his dick rub at my pussy. It felt so good he put it inside of me and it felt so awesome. He stopped and asked if it was enough and I shook my head. I wasn't able to see him but it was like I was able to hear his grins. He grabbed my hair and kissed my neck.
He rammed it in and I moaned loudly. ,,Fuck I'm coming daddy." I screamed. He pulled my hair harder and asked me ,,Who said you are allowed to?"
I begged him to let me come but I wasn't allowed to come before he came. I wasn't able to move anymore and he was happy about that. He untied my hands and grabbed my boobs as hard as he could. ,,Are you going to be my good girl now?" he asked me. I nodded because I wasn't able to talk anymore.

I hoped you like chapter. Tell me your thoughts about that and tell me what are your ideas for the next chapters.