Part 5*

Mays view:
I opened the door knowing it was Toby. ,,Don't you wanna come inside, no one is home we can watch Netflix or-" he stopped me from talking. ,,You know I don't want to watch Netflix. I really wanna feel you right now and I want you too listen to every single word I say." I was surprised. I nodded. We went inside and I went in the kitchen to grab some snacks. Toby bent me over the kitchen table and lifted my skirt ,,Your ass is still blue and red from Monday. Did somebody saw that ?" He asked me. I just denied it while Toby pressed my chest to the table. ,,Oh I wanted everyone to know that you're my little bitch."
,,I am not." I said. He looked me with wide eyes. ,,You better behave you little whore." I said nothing and I knew this would make him even angrier. ,,Do you wanna be a fucking brat? Don't challenge me kitten." He told me.
I still said nothing and he slapped my ass so hard that I screamed because I wasn't expecting that. ,,So now you can talk again." Toby said with a smirk on his face ,,You better behave now or I'm gonna do everything to you I want to do. I won't care how much you scream or cry. The safe word is red remember that." I wasn't scared but I should have been.

He grabbed my throat and pushed me to the next wall. ,,Fuck off." I said. He was so mad. He dragged me to the sofa without letting go of my neck. He took of my t-shirt wich revealed my boobs. He grabbed them so hard that it hurted but I liked it. ,,Take that ugly smirk off your face you naive slut. When I'm finished you can't smirk or walk anymore." He said with anger in his voice. He started rubbing my pussy with his fingers through my panties. He knew I wanted more. He took off his tie and blindfolded me. I wasn't shure what I should expect.

,,You're gonna be a good girl now." He said. I knew I should have just agreed but I didn't wanted to so I shaked my head. He took of my skirt and my pants. I was laying completely naked on the sofa and I was able to tell that he was looking at my body with a smile on his face. ,,You are so pathetic thinking that you are the boss." He told me while he slapped my face. He opened my legs and spitted on my hole. He rubbed my clit slowly and it felt so good but it just wasn't enough. He rammed his dick inside of me and I screamed because I wasn't expecting that.
,,I ask again. Are you going to behave well now, May?" He asked knowing that I wasn't able to talk. My fingers went down to my clit because I just wanted to come. Before I reached it he grabbed my hands and asked ,, So you think you can touch you're body without my permission? Alright go ahead. I won't stop you." He took out his dick, placed my fingers inside of me and my legs on his shoulders. I continued because I wanted to finish. He grabbed my ass and put his dick inside of it. I gasped because It felt so good. We both finished and I thought it was over. I just heard him stand up but I wasn't shure because I still wasn't able to see anything.
,,We are not finished yet, I'm gonna fuck you without any mercy you fucking brat." He said and slapped my ass.

Next chapter is gonna be the rest in Tobys View.
Tell me if you want to hear more of their relationship.