Part 15*

Mays view:
,,For what are you getting ready?" Toby whispered in my ear while I was putting make up on. ,,Me and some other girls are going to the cinema and later we will go to Ida." I answered while giving him a kiss on the cheek. ,,That sounds great my little princess. Do you want me to help you pick an outfit?" he asked with a soft smile on his face. I nodded while going in for a kiss. He sat down on my bed and waited for me to get done with my make up. ,,Can you help me with my hair real quick?" ,,Of course. I want you to look awesome so you feel confident." he said while grabbing the hair brush. ,,I want you to wear the beautiful purple dress we bought on monday you understand?" He added. ,,Isn't it too short for going to the cinema? A lot of men will be able to see me." I asked him worried. ,,But you look awesome in it." He told me while lifting me up from my stool and laying me on the bed. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. ,,How about you're black high heels and a small black chocker. He pulled out a small box and when he opened it I saw a beautiful small chocker with his first letter hanging on a ring. ,,So everybody knows you're my little slut." He whispered with warm breath in my ear while putting the chocker on my throat. He spinned me around and told me how beautiful i looked. ,,Please just text me when you arrive at the cinema and Ida's house so I don't worry about you, okay?" He told me. ,,Yes of course sir." I answered instantly.

I left the house and went to cinema. When I arrived there all of my friends were already there. I texted Toby that I arrived safe so he wouldn't worry. When I sat in my seat i got a photo from him. I opened it and it was a shirtless pic from Toby. I darkened my phone screen so nobody could see it. On the photo I was able to see his veiny hands which made me so horny.

M: STOP, IM WITH THE GIRLS. THEY COULD SEE THE PHOTOS
T: Aww is my little girl scared?
M:Yes you bitch
T:Who are you calling a bitch?
M: I'm sorry sir
T:Good girl
M:But now stop
M: I'm getting horny
T:Is that my problem
T: *image*

Again it was his body in front of the mirror. It made me so damn nervous but i wasn't able to look away.
,,What's wrong May? You're starting at your phone the whole time." A friend of mine asked. ,,Nothing." I answered before they wanted to take a look. I felt butterflies in my pussy and right now I wanted nothing more than his dick.

M:I'll stop opening your messages now
T:You don't dare kitten
M:I do
T:You will answer me now!

I left him on read the whole time we were at the cinema. After the cinema I decided to open his messages again so he wouldn't worry. I had 13 messages from him. He threatend with punishment and he told me what he wanted to do to my body as soon as I got home. I felt butterflies inside of my pussy and I wanted him so bad.

M:I'm at Ida's house now. Love you
T: I love you too but I'm still gonna destroy you when you get home.

,,Fuck. I really fucked up." i thought. Me and my friends drank some cocktails.
I was a bit drunk when I wanted to go home. ,, I'm going home now ladies." I left Ida's house and went home.

,, I'm home daddy." I screamed through the whole house. I forgot that he was still mad at me. ,,Hey my little whore." He said while going towards me. He lifted me up and went with me in the bedroom. ,,You little bitch. How dare you ignore me." He said while taking off his belt. He took of all my clothes and cuffed my hands above my head. ,,I'm glad to see you like that again. You belong to me you little fucking whore." I nodded while trying to kiss him. I wasn't able to because I wasn't able to lift my head. He opened my legs and stroke his fingers over my pussy. ,,Oh you're already so wet just because you saw my body. That's pathetic." He grabbed my boobs roughly and slide my fingers down my waist. ,,Your body is the most beautiful one I have ever seen." He whispered in my ear while grabbing my face. He turned me around and spread my asshole. I felt that he put something cold inside of it. He dragged his hand slowly over my ass and suddenly he slapped it over and over again. My pussy was dripping on the bed and I could resist saying ,,Please fuck me now finally." I begged. Out of nothing he rammed his dick inside of me. I moaned out loud. I waited for this for so long. ,,Fuck I wanted to feel you the whole day." He grabbed my neck and pulled my head up. ,,You're gonna regret asking me to fuck you kitten." I said in my ear while ramming his dick over and over inside of me again. I was right before having an orgasm when he pulled his dick out. ,,Fuck I want my cum all over your beautiful face and your hot body." He turned me around again and put me on the ground kneeling right in front of him. My hands were still cuffed with his belt. He got and got a vibrator out of the nightstand. He turned it on and put it inside of me. Toby grabbed my hair and put his still hard dick inside of my mouth I gagged because he pushed my head so deep. I came after a few minutes and he nutted all over my boobs and my face. ,,You thought we were done huh? Wrong." He lifted me on the bed again and separated my legs. Slowly he kissed my thighs and dragged his tounge offer my clit. I moaned up and lifted my hips out of pleasure. He pushed his fingers in my pussy while licking it slowly. I wasn't able to take it for very long. My legs were already shaking and I asked him to stop but he didn't. He rammed his fingers inside of me over and over again and it was so much pleasure because I felt his fingers inside of me, a dildo inside of my ass and his tounge around my clit. I couldn't handle it anymore so I tried to close my legs and turned around. But this just made him slapped my ass hard again. I screamed out of pain cause it was all to much. ,,You said you want to be fucked so now take it." He rammed his fingers in a few last times and I came again. He pulled them out and licked his fingers. He pulled the dildo out of my ass but suddenly he started fucking my ass with the dildo. I screamed and cried for him to stop cause my legs couldn't hold my body cause they got weak and shakey. When he stopped he turned me around and looked in my face. ,,Youre beautiful make up is running down your face. What a shame. I hope now you remember what you are again." He said while cleaning the bed. ,,Your toy" I tried to answer in a shaking voice. ,,That's right." He opened the belt around my wrists and put a big t-shirt on me. ,, I'll get you a water and some sugar so you don't pass away love." He whispered in my ear. When he came back he handed me the water and gave me some fruits. ,, I love you baby." He said while laying me in his arms. ,,I love you too." I whisperd with the last strength i had inside of me.