Part 14*

Tobys view:
She woke up in my arm. The only thing I was thinking about was her body. Her doin as she told and begging me to let her come. We haven't had sex since 1 month and the whole time she was in New York she was teasing me. She woke up. ,,Good morning angel." I whispered in her ear. Her hand went down to my dick. I stopped her and said ,,Do you really think you can do whatever you want?" She instantly apologized and looked into my eyes. I got on top of her and pinned her hands. My hand went down her pussy and I was feeling through her thong that she was so wet already. Before I was able to start the doorbell rang. I was confused and looked on the clock. ,,Shit it's already 1 p.m.. Mason is here already. Kitty you will wear the beautiful pink skirt, the white fishnet tights, a white top and the pink choker. Understood?" I said with a strict tone. ,,Yes of course sir." She answered while getting up the bed. I opened the door and welcomed mason with a handshake. ,,Yo Toby it's great to see you again" he said while entering the house. May came down the stairs looking absolutely adorable. ,, Princess could you do us a favor and make some coffee for me and Mason." She nodded and went to the kitchen. ,,You still got that hot bitch. Damn you're lucky." I just smirked. It's just the way he is. Mason always makes inappropriate jokes and always doesn't express himself very nicely. We entered the kitchen. Two coffees and cake stood on the table. May was sitting in her chair waiting for us. She looked at me with big eyes, she looked so submissive and the outfit looked absolutely perfect on her. ,,A little housewife you got there. Women have to be useful right May?" Mason laughed. I was able to see that May was feeling uncomfortable. ,,How long do you want to stay, Mason?" she asked annoyed. ,,I don't know yet, i got time." He said while eating the cake.

After 1 hour we were sitting in the living room, drinking some beer and watching a movie. I laid my hand on Mays thigh and her reaction made me even more horny. She got nervous and drank a lot of beer at once. ,,Slow down, beer isn't good for little girls." I whispered in her ear knowing damn well later she will do everything I command her. Mason said a lot of things that annoyed me. ,,I have to go pee." May said and went to the toilet. I intentionally spilled some beer on my trousers so I could follow her. ,,Sorry Mason I have to go and change my trousers." I hurried and followed May to the toilet. I grabbed her neck and closed the bathroom door. ,,All I can think about is your body. You're driving me so crazy. I want to fuck you so bad." I said still having my hand on her neck. ,,Then do it sir." She answered looking me deep into the eyes. We made out and I lost the time. ,,Shit we have to get back to Mason." We both went to the living room. May looked at me with big eyes and I knew that she wanted to continue. ,,Mason please leave after the movie." ,,Oh does your little slut want sex again?" He asked. ,,What the fuck Mason. I looked him deep in the eyes. ,,Go now!" I was fucking mad. ,,Yo what in the actual fuck it was a joke." He laughed at me. ,, Not funny. Now leave." Mason got up and left mad. I went back to the couch grabbed May by her throat and dragged her to the bed. I cuffed her to the bed and spread her legs. All I was thinking about was using her body. ,,I'm gonna fuck all of your three holes and I'm not gonna stop unless I want to. Understood." She nooded so I slapped her. ,,Use your words slut." ,,Yes.'' she answered with fear in her eyes. I loosened the cuffs so I could turn her on her belly with her ass facing me. I lifted her ass and pushed her face down the mattress. I cuffed her hands behind her back and lifted the beautiful skirt. ,, Damn whore I see you got new lingerie." I ripped her fishnet tights and pulled the thong aside I spat on both of her holes and pulled out my already hard dick. Nobody other than her could make my cock that hard. I rammed my dick inside of her as hard as I could. She gasped and moaned loud wich made me fuck her even harder. After one month finally being able to feel her beautiful tight pussy and touching her little ass was the best feeling. I slapped her ass so hard untill I was able to see some red handprints. Her pussyjuice was dripping on the bed. I stopped fucking her and I got a butt-plug with some lube i put it in her ass and continued fucking her pussy rough. ,,Fuck im coming sir." May screamed. ,,Who allowed you to come fucking bitch?" I asked grabbing her neck and pushing my dick inside of her as deep as I could. I pulled my dick out and sat May on the ground. I layed a vibrator directly on her clit and turned him on. May started whimpering and begged me to let her come. ,,You can come now, i don't care how often but I won't stop. But first tell me what you are." I command her. ,,Your little toy daddy." She answered. ,, Perfect dumb naive slut. Now open your mouth." I fucked her mouth with my dick. She was nearly able to take my whole dick. Her make up was already completely ruined but i wanted her to be absolutely done. I slapped her everytime she got to loud. The whole ground was completely wet from her coming over and over again. I pulled my cock out right before I came. My whole cum landed on her beautiful face. With my thumb I dragged it into her mouth. ,,You're such a good whore taking everything, but we aren't done yet." I got behind her and took out the butt-plug and put my dick inside. She screamed so loud so I slapped her ass again. It felt so damn good and she looked so hot gasping for air and being completely done. I came all over her ass.

,,Good job princess. I missed using your body like that." I told her while I cleaned her ass, untied the cuffs and cleaned the floor. ,,I missed that too." She answered with the last strength she still had. I put her on the bed because she wasn't able to walk anymore and cleaned her face. I took of her clothes and put her in one of my shirts. I fed her with some fruits and gave her some water. She cuddled herself into my chest and I kissed her forehead. ,,Sleep a bit and later we bathe you little one." I whispered. She looked happy and slowly fell asleep.