*SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS*

Just thought I'd share a little snit bit of content as a spoiler and leak for the future books!

Spoilers! If you want to avoid them, then don't read this lol

Oh, and the QnA is canceled, namely as I kinda faded away for about a month lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOK 2

"Looks like you still can't beat me one-on-one, even with my training!"

"Look out there, Katie. This new ship will take Humanity to the stars and far beyond!"

"...and I will be leaving with them."

"Katie, Humanity just got out of a universal conflict and were just recently exposed to the concept of alien life. It's time that Humanity stakes its claims in the systems beyond! That's why I must take the SDF-1! To defend the carrier as it travels through the galaxy!"

"Tell me, Olia... what do you know about the up and coming SDF-2?"

Wow, Pidge! Max has really taught you well with piloting the Variable Fighters!"

"Alright, what's so important that you had to wake me up this early..?"

"I'm sorry, Director Holt... but Admiral Holt, the SDF-1 and the entirety of the 1st HCEF... have gone missing."

"I'm taking the Atlas and going out there to find him! YOU. CAN'T. STOP. ME."

"We're going with you."

"Still no sign of the SDF-1."

"Olia's trail leads us to this planet."

"What... WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO IT?!"

"That's not possible..."

"It's an old Zentraedi Manufacturing Satellite Station..."

"I'm sorry, Katie..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOK 3
-

"W-WHO ARE YOU?!"

"How are you feeling, Katie..?"

"Ah... this is more LIKE IT!"

"Intel seems to suggest that a faction of the Galra Empire has overthrown the New Galran Republic, and have been massively increasing their followers and weapons count.

"What... the hell... is THAT?!"

"...A Galran... MACROSS?!"

"I am the Prophet! The Prophet... of Destruction!"

"This new leader is cunning, they know where to hit us and how hard to hit us!"

"What are these..?"

"Protoculture ruins. He's searching for the lost secrets of the Protoculture!"

"The Galran Fleet is heading to Earth!"

"If those ships reach Earth, we're doomed!"

"No sir! The SDF-3 did not arrive at the rendezvous point, and there has been no word from Captain McClain!"

"WE'LL KILL HIM IF WE DO THIS?!"

"Target the SDF-1 and fire..."

"It... can't be..."

"It's time to purge this PEST once and for all, and TAKE FULL CONTROL!"

"LONG. LIVE. ME!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOK 4

-

"SOMETHING'S WRONG! THE BATTLEFORTRESS IS RISING FROM THE LAKE ALL ON ITS OWN!"

"THAT SHIP HASN'T LAUNCHED IN OVER 2000 YEARS!"

"It's time that the Altean Empire expanded its grasp over this universe..."

"The ancient and historical battleship SDF-1 Macross, formerly known as Macross Garrison, has vanished from Macross City earlier this morning."

"Breaking news: the center for the Voltron Universal Defense Force, Earth, has been overrun by a large force of Altean vessels. Information about this attack has not been provided, as to whether these are renegade Alteans, or Alteans of a different timeline, but one thing is clear: stay away from Earth!"

"A roar..?"

"WHERE IS IT TAKING US?!"

"There are... four others like this one..?"

"Why did it take us to this place?!

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"You... are the next Paladins of Voltron."

"If I may be so bold as to ask... who are you..?"

"I... ...my name is..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOK 5

"I told you man... after Earth became uninhabitable for any sort of life, there is no way they would leave their most prized possession here! And besides! It's only a RUMOR that it was here! We know it existed, but there's no proof that it even survived!"

"I get that! Look, just help me with this- Malburn... look..."

"It... can't be... it... it's actually here!"

"And surprisingly intact!"

"The long lost SDF-1!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeline 108472023;  Codename: BATTLEFORTRESS 1

-

"I'm... too late..?"

"There are survivors out there!"

"They... must've taken them... separated them for obvious reasons..."

"We've got to rescue them... think you can give me a hand, old friend?"

"FOR THE ATLAS!"