1

Hello to my nonexistent readers!! Just a heads up there will be a small about of swearing but other than that it's a clean story. Also, I don't write smut so don't read if that's what you're looking for. Anyway here is a short backstory to set up the story. 

Basically, JJ saw Rafe and Kie together. That's it. Enjoy

General POV

The door flew open and JJ and Kiara ran out of the house while yelling at each other.

"HOW COULD YOU!?" JJ yelled at her.

"WHY DOES IT EVEN MATTER?!?" Kiara yelled back.

"HE COULD HAVE HURT YOU!!" JJ said.

Kiara rolled her eyes "OH PLEASE I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!"

JJ looked exasperated and took a breath. The next time he spoke he didn't yell.  "Kie, he's dangerous!!!"

"YA BELIEVE ME I KNOW THAT!! AND IT WASN'T LIKE I WAS TRYING TO HANG OUT WITH HIM!!! HE JUST HAPPENED TO BE AT THE WRECK DURING MY SHIFT!!" Kiara yelled in his face. "Why do you even care JJ," Their faces were inches apart now. "Huh? Why do you care?" JJ just stood there basically contemplating his life choices.

"fuck you JJ" Kiara whispered and turned, shaking her head as she walked away.

"I LOVE YOU!!" JJ screamed. Kiara froze. She turned around. "I love you," he said again. Kiara suddenly ran forward and kissed him. 

Word count: 177

sorry, this is so short!! there will definitely be longer ones later.

-el