9

i can't believe these oneshots is 2.3k views! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! im so sorry it been forever since i updated ive just been busy with the first couple weeks of school. anyway thank you again and here is a cute one shot to occupy your self while i finish writing part 4 of the road trip.

(trigger warning: slight sexual abuse)

Kiara POV:

I walked out of my house and came face to face with Rafe. My stomach churned with disgust.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I just wanted to stop by and see what you've been up to," He smirked.

"That's none of your business Rafe '' I told him, trying to walk past him.

"And why not?" He said, stepping in my way.

"We broke up a year ago." I said, hating the fact that I ever dated him.

"So?"

"Your an asshole and that means go away." I tried to get passed him again, but this time when he blocked me, he got closer.

"Not gonna happen Carrera," He grabbed my wrist and pulled me even closer to him. He held onto my waist to keep me from moving.

"I want you back," He breathed down my neck. I shivered and gritted my teeth. When I didn't respond he yanked my arm to make me respond. Our faces were inches away.

"Rafe don't touch me" I said through gritted teeth. I could feel him smile against my neck.

"I can do whatever the hell I want," He said. "Don't tell me what to do"

I tried to say something else but before I could he was dragging me by my arm.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I was supposed to be at the Chateau in 10 minutes.

"My house" He said, pulling me with him.

"Why?"

"Why not?" He said with a grin. I think I threw up a little in my mouth. I pulled as hard as I could and made him stop walking.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" I screamed. I stepped on his foot and he let go of my arm. I tried to run the other way to my car. Unfortunately, he was faster than me. He grabbed my arm so hard, I knew there would be a bruise later.

"We are leaving," he said sternly. I had never seen him act this way before and I wondered what had happened.

"NO!" I screamed. That's when I felt a warm arm wrap around my waist. This wasn't Rafe's arm because both hands were trying to pull me away. I looked up to see JJ. His face looked sweet and loving while his eyes burned through Rafe's skull.

"Hi princess," He said, smelling my hair. "You look as beautiful as ever," I sighed. I knew what he was doing. He had done this so many times before, but this time actually mattered. He had fooled so many people that we were dating. We weren't, but he acted like it. I turned around to hug him. I lifted my head to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his head slightly, and our lips met. I had never kissed JJ before, and my stomach erupted in butterflies. He pulled away and I buried my face in his chest, as the tears started to fall.

"What were you doing with my girlfriend?" JJ asked Rafe. I smiled when he said that, even though nothing was happening between us.

"Gi - Girlfriend?" He stuttered. I could picture Rafe's stunned face.

"Ya, girlfriend, now leave Kie alone. Don't you dare ever touch her again!" JJ yelled at Rafe as he walked away. Rafe held up his middle finger as he left. JJ and I both did the same as we walked the other way. As soon as Rafe was out of sight, JJ exhaled and the mask he had been holding vanished.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern clear on his face.

"Yes, except for my wrist," I said. He gave me a look that said, let me see it. I held out my arm and he inhaled sharply.

"Kie!" He whispered softly as he grabbed my hand lightly. My wrist was a mix of dark purples and blues and greens. He laid my hand in his.

"It's not as bad as it looks," I tried to assure him, but when I pulled my hand away, I hissed as a jolt of pain went up my whole arm. I stumbled back and JJ caught me before I fell over.

"Not as bad as it looks huh?" He said grinning at me.

"Whatever," I said, getting lost in his eyes. "Nice acting by the way,"

"Huh?" He asked, confused.

"With Rafe. You know the whole princess, beautiful, kiss thing." I reminded him. He smirked and got closer to me.

"I wasn't acting."

hi! It's been forever! the first couple weeks of school have been crazy so i haven't updated much but looking to hopefully have 2 or 3 more parts out soon. but i hope you enjoyed this one as much as i did!

- el