10

thanks @_Jeshnaaa_ for this one-shot idea

JJ POV:

I was sitting on the porch of the Chateau watching Sarah and Kiara as they sang and danced to their favorite song. I must have zoned out because the next thing that I knew, Kiara was standing right next to me.

"Hey, Idiot,"

"Oh" I came back to reality "Hey Princess," I called her that as a joke. And she doesn't mind. Right? I glanced at her face and it seemed a little more red than normal. I shook it off. She wasn't blushing. No, she was just a little warm because of running and dancing around. Yeah, that's it.

"Imma go inside for a beer JJ, come in if you want to," She said as she walked inside.

"Mmhm" I mumbled as I laid back in the chair.

Kiara POV:

I walked inside and sat down on the couch bed.

"Hey, Sarah? Beer please!" I said. Sarah, who was in the kitchen, went to the fridge to grab a beer.

"Kie, it's a little early." She said walking closer to me. I rolled my eyes. "I'll let you have it if I can talk to you for a sec,"

"You can always talk to me, why does my beer need to be leverage."

"Because you won't want to talk about this."
"Okay... fine, shoot"

"I see how JJ looks at you-" Sarah started.

"Ah ah ah, no no no no," I said standing up, "This is not happening."

"Come on Kie! I can see how he looks at you and you blush every time, you get nervous to be around him, and you smile at him when he's not looking " She said, flopping down on the bed. I swayed from side to side, a nervous habit.

"He looks at me like what?" I asked. I hadn't realized he looked at me differently than anyone else.

"Like he's in love with you!" Sarah said loudly. I froze.

"Like what?" I whispered.

"He's in love with you, you idiot!" She said, No, I couldn't believe it. I ran down the hallway to John B's room.

"JOHN B!" I barged into his room. He was laying down on his bed, asleep.

"Kie?" He mumbled as he rolled over to face me.

"Do you think JJ loves me?"

"Yeah, and you love him, now go away." John B rolled back over and started snoring. I ran back to Sarah, my whole world spinning.

"Who knows? How long? I don't love him!" I paused and took a deep breath. "No, I don't love him." 

"Woah Woah Woah, slow down, what question do you want me to answer first?" Sarah said getting situated on the couch. She knew this was going to be a long conversation. 

I rolled my eyes. "Who knows!" 

"Uhhh, everyone, we've known for a long time actually," Sarah said sheepishly. 

"Even Pope?"

"Yeah, he was a bit sad at first, but then he saw it too," She clarified. 

I was miffed. How had they not mentioned this before, and how had I not seen it. "How long exactly?"

"6 months?"

"AND YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING!!!!!"

"Kie chill, here's your beer. " She handed me the beer and left without saying anything else. I flopped down on the bed, wondering what my life has come to. 

Later that day, I had built up enough courage to talk to JJ. I walked out of the house to the porch. He was in the exact place he had been hours ago, although this time he was asleep. 

"JJ, wake up idiot," The more and more I starred at him asleep, the more I thought Sarah might be right. About me liking him of course, not the other way around.

 He sat up, startled. "Hey, Princess, what's up?"

"Well, I just had an interesting talk wi-"

"Sarah? Did she talk to you?"

"Actually yeah, how did you know?"

"Because she talked to me  too!"

I shuffled from foot to foot. "What did she sa-"

JJ stood up and kissed me. "She told me to do that"

word count: 680

sorry its been so long, i have a couple more ideas but im running out. pls give me ideas! i hope you liked this one

-el