16

JJ POV:

We had never really gotten along but Kiara had been getting on my nerves more and more.

"J bro you ready?" John B called from inside the house. I was outside on the hammock smoking a joint when Pope and John B walked you to meet me.

"Kook party, were crashing. Sarah will be there, and Kies is getting ready with her." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you have against her?" Pope asked. I stretched my arms and got up from the hammock.

"She's a bitch, and she hates me just as much as I hate her." John B and Pope shared a look. "I'm not going to that fucking party"

"Whatever dude." John B said as they both walked off towards the Twinkie. I sighed and laid back down in the hammock.

KIARA POV:

"No, thanks," I said to some Kook who handed me a drink. They gave a weird look and walked off.

"Girl your not drinking tonight?" Sarah asked me. "Come on, have some fun!"

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, I'll have one, but I'm the DD so not any more than that.

The next thing I remember, I was four drinks in and I was on the couch of the house.

"Kie!" I heard Sarah call my name. She grabbed my hands and pulled me up from the couch leading me into one of the rooms of the house. She was beaming and looked like she had something big to tell me.

"I kissed John B,'' She slurred, her cheeks heating up as she most likely remembered the moment. I subconsciously looked around to find the pogues, specifically a certain blonde boy. I didn't need to get angry at someone tonight. Although he pisses me off there was just something about him. "He's not here."

"Who?" I asked nonchalantly as if she didn't know who I was looking for.

"Oh please, JJ isn't here Kie. I see how you look at him,"

"Please don't start with this again. He's actually so fucking annoying and gets on my fucking nerves all the fucking time.

"Girl if your already doing your swearing thing, you must have had way too many drinks"

"What the fuck. Swearing like what?"

"You literally add fuck into any sentence it can be grammatically correct no matter how many times you add it,"

"Well, I don't give a flying fuck what you think, I feel fucking wonderful!"

Sarah nodded her head "My point exactly."

After wandering around the house for a little while, Sarah and I made our way back to the same room as before, both of us more drunk than before. I pulled out my phone, my brain unsure of what I was doing.

"Girl, what are you doing?" Sarah asked when she heard the phone ring.

"Calling JJ," I said casually.

"What the fuck?!?" Sarah exclaimed, sitting up from the bed.

I rolled my eyes. "Now look who's the one swearing"

"Kiara, he hates you and you 'hate' " She put her fingers in air quotes. "Him. I don't think this is going to go how you think."

"I think its gonna go fucking great" I said.

"You do you girl" Sarah said, flopping on the bed.

The line rang and the sound of JJ picking up echoed through the silent room.

"Hello?" His voice asked from the other side of the line. He sounded both confused and annoyed at the same time. Before I could say anything, Sarah sat up and grabbed the phone from my hands.

"Hi J, Sorry Kiara isn't thinking straight. Also why aren't you here with John B and Pope?"

"Sarah? Why are you on Kies phone?"

"She's wasted and I was just thinking that she's already gonna regret calling you in the first place and I'd rather not have her saying something she'd regret as well."

"How wasted is she?" I hear him say.

"Sarah! Fucking god! Literally what the fuck! I fucking called him let me fucking talk to him." I raised my voice. I could almost hear JJ's eyebrows raise from the other side of the phone.

"Oh." Is all JJ says.

"Wasted, wasted." She says to him. We both hear scuffling over the phone and look at each other confused.

"JJ?" I ask, crawling next to Sarah on the bed.

"Kie" He states. It's silent for a beat. "Sarah, take the phone off speaker please."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell. Tonight was not going how I wanted it to. Since when did JJ and Sarah talk? Let alone conspire against me.

After a while Sarah handed my phone back to me. She had the biggest grin on her face and I couldn't figure out why. "Kiara let's go."

"I'm not fucking done partying!" I was beyond pissed at how the night had gone. Sarah grabbed my hand and dragged my down the stairs. I sat on the bottom step and wouldn't move. I was so tired I gave up being mad. I gave up being angry and I was just tired. The alcohol was still swimming and swirling around in my stomach but now it was making me tired and all I wanted to do was hug somebody. That's pretty much a definition of how my body dealt with alcohol. Rage and yell and swear, then when the high fades, I'm left with a desire to hug the shit out of someone. I sit in a dazed heap on the stairs next to Sarah when I hear the front door of the house bang open. I hear a voice whisper to someone. It sounded like he was asking where someone was. I wonder who he was looking for. Sarah stood up and walked over to the front door and the voices. Great, I thought, make this night more awful than it already is. Sounds wonderful. When Sarah gets back my eyes are closed and I don't feel like opening them. I think I must have fallen asleep because when I open my eyes I'm being carried to a car. My body doesn't have any time to freak out before a voice is calming me down. I hear JJ's voice like liquid honey bleed into my brain and relax automatically at his words.

"Relax, Kie. I'm here, you're fine, don't worry"

IM SORRY THIS IS SO FUCKING LATE

I WANTED TO UPDATE EARLIER AND FORGET BUT

OMFG THE JIARA KISS IN SEASON 3 IM DYING

it was literally so perfect im so happy

we waited way to fucking long for them

BUTTTTTTTT

i need to see more of them in season 4!!!

also if y'all want
i can add to this
and make a part 2
since it could make sense

let me know!!

- el