A/N

Well, D*mn. I couldn't hold myself back.

So, hi guy's! This is your WhiteFluff again!!!
~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

As you  can see I published the cower and description. BUT! I promised to upload the whole story at the same time so that's it. I won’t publish more ch until I finish it.
And~ it may be sad news to some of you but this season won’t be as long as the previous one. Maybe half of it? Hmm...Maybe a little more? Dunno.

Btw (By the way), This one will have a lot of immoral stuff that our dear society doesn't like to read or hear. There will be crimes too.

Such as: kidnaping, murder, human experiment, abortation, child abuse, suicide, stealing and many other.

Well, I don't know how serious it will end up because my writing is pretty simple but, oh well I will try my best.

There also will be side story's and one shots too. To fluff, to smut, to everything!! I don’t want to traumatise anyone. Hahaha

Also, because I was in a hurry I forgot a lot of things out of the first season. I will explain them in the short story's.

To lessen your and my confusion, I will give every ch a name.

Aaand because this story has become so complicated to process with, I will take my time. I’m not joking. I had to reread the whole 1 season many times. I have to adjust the short stories to make sense and think how the main storyline will proces. It’s a pain in the a*s…

Anyway, I don’t think I will finish it this year, so don’t get suprise if you guys don’t see it.
However, I will definitely publish it before my birthday which is April 21.

P.s.: If you guys don't understand something or feel confused about something in S1 please feel free to comment.