Ch.6 GRIEF & DESPAIR

Desperate cries, shouts and mad laughter filled the room. Chains clinked, teeth grint, fless teared but no matter what, she couldn't even reach the still embryo formed little life. The life that she and her most beloved person should have cheered and waited with happily and exidently.

Yet, she only could watch as the little life light slowly faded. The form changed and changed thanks to the poisons and medicines from the demon. But she didn't give in and fight until the last spark of life disappeared within the darkness called death.

A/N!!!! I wrote torture scenes that maybe some of you can't take. those who want to skip it please look for the next matching symbols below these lines.

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

"...No way....there..There's no way...sob....why..."

She didn't know how much time passed but it felt like an eternity to her. The demon named Gaylor Zigor Ranta full attention was on the little baby which was his experiment's central point now. But his so called experiment was not better than torture. She was always on the side line and saw everything that happened, just to satisfy his own sick deseres the demon did everything so she could see. Every cry and begging made him grin. Like listening to music, he enjoyed it.

She slowly lost her mind. The dark feeling of despair slowly but steadily ate away the force called hope. She was angry, in rage. As time passed the flame of anger became extinct, she cried and begged the cruel being. It was in vain, the monster called demon just laughed. She could not help the child that she discovered not so long ago. The child that was formed by her and her most precious person's love.

...Just why....That child who couldn't even be born suffered so much...Why...WHY??
It should have been impossible to get me pregnant! I Made it so-...No... Jin-woo has the opposite attribute... If he was more powerful than me...Hahahaha...haaa...So he was so much stronger at that point?...How pathetic... Just why am I like this...

As all the will to live left her mind and body, she collapsed on the floor. Only the chains that come from the wall hold her to not fall completely to the floor.

Then the demon knelt in front of her holding the lifeless meat that was once her child in one hand while lifting her face from the chin.
{Hmm...How frustrating to see such an outstanding piece get useless just in a few years...}

Resentment was clearly felt from the mad eyes. Then suddenly an omniouse smirk flashed in his face. He grabbed some of the flesh that still remained from the continuous experiment and pushed it into her mouth.

{ Why waste it? It would be interesting to see if anything changes if I feed you with it! }

"UGH....!AGH!...sob"

A distorted form reflected in her tearing up eyes

A distorted form reflected in her tearing up eyes. A chilling feeling took over her body making her tremble from the fear, an unexplainable crazy state took control over her mind. Grabbing the painfully disgusting arm and trying to push away, was unattainable. The powerful hands grabbed her neck and forcefully fed her with the flesh that did not even had the time to cool down.