Ch.8 Day 2: date in the zoo

"Now...You should leave if you don't want to be even more late." Y/n brushed her fingers through his hair one last time then closed the door.

She stared at the door handle which she was holding and let out a sigh. Thinking she should let it go, y/n heard a voice which made her flinch.

"I..I will call you! I will definitely call you! Then, see you later!"

...You don't need to. It would be better if you just leave and forgot me...
As she let go of the handle and closed her eyes she clenched her hand.

"Miss Y/n are you alright?" Y/n eyes swap wide and look at the familiar face then notice their whereabouts.

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

...This place...the Zoo?....

"Miss Y/n?"
(A/n: Worried lil Jin-woo ♥ )

"Call me Miss again and I will call you Ajusshi."
(A/N: If I'm correct, a 35+ years old, man called like that.)

"B-but M-!"

I glared at him. He immediately looked down with a 'puppy in the rain' face. *sigh*
He really is just so...

"I don't like being too formal. In the first place I think we got close enough to leave it."

Jin-woo blushed then nodded. I felt satisfied so I started to walk while asking. 'How did we end up here?'

"..Eh? When I came out the gate you saw me and scolded me for getting hurt. Then when I replied that I'm free this afternoon you grab me and here we are. Did you forget it?"

"....I was sarcastic."

"oh! haha...I see."

....It's already the next day...This d*mned dream! Will it skip time again? ...At last it fixed the story so I would know the time and situation. Probably someone will tell me these things like Jin-woo now.
"Where would you like to go? Shall we see the bears or the wolves? Or are you interested in pet stroking?"

"I..I don't really know...I never was in a zoo."

...........I figured this much...Well, you will have so many shadows that you can start a zoo yourself..

.....Aaaaah! what should I do?? I was never on a date!..Huh? What are they looking at?..
Jin-woo followed the other tourist sights and ended up seeing y/n. The girl wears black jeans with a rose pattern, a white tank top and a black hoodie. Her clothes reveal her tail and ears along with her slim but mature body shape.
Jin-woo gulped as he observed her fluffy ears moving.

"L-let's see the wolves!"

"Hmm. That's beside the lions. This way." As she pointed in the direction she grabbed his arm and pulled him. As they went to the chosen place the crowd ran to the opposite direction with a scared face.

"So nosy." While y/n groaned and observed the space with her skill, Jin-woo asked around what happened. Running back, out of breath he said.
Y/n who just stand there looking ahead.

"..huff..huff..It seems like a lion escaped."

"Yeah. I can see that." Jin-woo looked at her with a questioning face then as the shouting and noise got even louder he turned his head the direction where they were supposed to walk.
A giant lion ran straight to them. He grabbed Y/n arm to run but she didn't budge.

"This is nothing." The girl easily peels his hand off then steps forward.
Jin-woo froze, everything moved slower than ever before. The shout's and noise got further as he only heard his heart beat faster and louder than any other time. His eyes sharpen and in his view only one person.