Ch.9 Day 3 : Duple dungeon or let's beat that MF!

"..How come you didn't get out? You seem pretty strong. "

" I got a collar made of angel bones. It suppressed my abilities and controlled my body. '' Sitting up to show him only her back. She felt tired and empty. Cold and helpless.

"..How useless...Talking about it won't do any good to either of us."

".... But you are here so someone must have helped you, no?"

Y/n looked back above her shoulder. Her eyes were dark without a spark of light. Emotionless and lifeless just like a corpse. Jin-woo barely kept his mind calm as he waited for an answer.

"Who said I escaped?"

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

*FLASH*

...ah...Another time skip...I can't get used to it...Anyway what is the situation now?

Looking around she saw a construction site in Seoul. Observing more Y/n had a terrible feeling.

....Construction site...gate....

"Y/n are you alright? You're acting weird. Suddenly you stopped walking then stared at the gate oddly. Even when you saw me come here you said strange stuff like my outfit is familiar..."

"....."
....sneakers, blue jeans, gray and blue hoodie and neon green backpack...

"Uhmm...I will go get some coffee. Wait a bit." Run to the van.

...I don't like how things are going. I absolutely hate it.
"You get back fast..."

"ahaha...They said all the coffee was sold out. Sorry."

Looking at him then her hands which hold a bag she sighs then get a coffee out from it. Hand it to him.

"Here. I don't feel like drinking it. Also I have a sandwich. I will put it in your bag so turn around."

"But I don't need it.."

"Tck"
Forcefully putting the drink in his hand and the food in his bag, she was annoyed already.

"That guy over there, is he strong? Everyone's happy to see him."

*Y/n flinch, ears perk*

"Keke...You quit and then came back so you wouldn't know him. His nickname is..

WORLD'S WEAKEST HUNTER."

Suddenly the man got punched and flew to the gate entrance, making the ground crack around him. At first everyone looked at him shocked but as the pressure on their body abruptly rose they started to feel nauseous. Looking at the power source, fear took over the place.
That exact source was already at the lying man, grabbing his collar making the barely conscious old guy trembling in despair.

"How pathetic. Making fun of someone else just because they are weak? Oh should I be grateful to be in the present a mere D rank, then? Your ranks measure your worth? Your personality is so dirty yet speaks so proudly. Hah! I wonder how it would feel to kill a D rank without a license. Ah right. If you don't know, I'm a civilian."

"It's alright so stop!" Grabbing her arm, Jin-woo tried to take her away. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Throwing the patetic b*stared back to the ground while healing him she straightened her back and said it out loud! Glaring at the other hunter.

"ALL YOU PEOPLE PRESENT REALLY THINK YOUR POWER IS ALL? IF YOU STRONG THAT MEANS YOU WILL BE LOVED? ALL THE POWERFUL PEOPLE NICE AND HELP THE WEAKER ONES? NO, THEY DON'T! THEY ABUSE THEIR PRIVILEGES! IF YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM THEN YOU'RE TRASH!