Ch. 1 DREAM

" y/n...... Luna.. "

Y/n felt her heart breaking. She doesn't want to see him like this. But she can't control the passive skill nor leave without telling what will happen.

^... Jin-woo...
Every time I saw your smile I felt like I could do anything...
Everytime you hold me I feel like no one can hurt me...
I thanked God for every minute that I could spend with you because I never felt that happy ever in my life.
.. But...
I also regret it. For meeting you, for falling you, for loving you.
Because I know I will hurt you more than anyone when I leave. ^

"THEN DON'T LEAVE ME!"

[THE FORGOTTEN SKILL, SACRIFICIAL SOUL WILL BE ACTIVATED AFTER 5 SECOND]
[ 5 ]

^Jin-woo... Could you do me a favour? "

[4]

"I CAN AND WILL, JUST STAY!"

[3]

^....I can't.... ^

[2]

" Y/N NO! PLEASE!"

Jin-woo tried to get closer but couldn't. Y/n do her best not to cry. She wanted to smile at him at her last moment. She wanted him to remember her being happy.

[1]

^I love you, Sung Jin-woo. Please be happy. ^

[0]

"I lov-"

[THE FORGOTTEN SKILL, SACRIFICIAL SOUL ACTIVATED]

Y/n body became dust and with the strong mana tornado she closed the gate and disappeared from Seoul, from Korea and that world

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

I slowly opened my eyes then yawned. Looking around.

I took a nap on Jin-woo's sofa.

I rubbed my eyes and pinch my face. I frowned.

"It hurts.... Was it a dream?... But... wasn't it a little too realistic?"

"What was too realistic?" Asked our man walking to us with a glass of water.

I sat up and accepted the glass. After I drank I stared at him. At first he didn't do much. He turned on the TV and tried to not look at me.
I felt uneasy for some reason.
I lifted his hand from his tight and laid my head on it instead. His left hand was now in my stomach which I grabbed tightly.