Ch.12 'HOME'

Controlling the choker ability she surprised her own so she could stand. She got up and walked to the building.

She successfully made Jin-woo follow her and go down to the lab with him. It was deep down, it was dark until she made a spark of light and a big cage was seen full of hideous monsters that were once normal beings.
Then she threw a light arrow and killed one of the monsters then looked at jin-woo. Mounting words that couldn’t come out but it was clear to him.

‘Please free them from this hell. I beg you.’

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

[KOREA, SEOUL, HOSPITAL ]

“As we performed several health interventions we found that her body is in a condition where it’s miraculous even that she is still alive…”

Jin-woo and the Dr. who is responsible for y/n treatment walking towards her room. The poor doctor tries to describe the situation while cold sweat forms on his head receiving the mysteriously strong hunter dark aura.

“So?”

“I-..It se- seems that several organs, like guts, kidney, gall and the production organ were removed, in addition organs like heart, lung number abnormal. Also while some organs were mutilated there were foreigner organs that we assume come from more than 10 different creatures…”

*frown*
“......”

“..Her blood also contains strong poison and her skin, which is covered in scales, started to fall apart.”

Arriving at an armored door the doctor slides a little part of it so they can look in through a safety glass. Jin-woo was not amused by it, what the observant doctor noticed and explained the situation.

“When she finally woke up she was mentally unstable. She hates when someone looks at her and when she sees anything white she becomes violence. Fortunately, it’s not to the extent that we can’t handle it. We put her in this room not to hurt her but to protect those who treat her.”

“The walls..”

Ah-..We paint it. It looks like she is in a flower field at night. We noticed that she is the calmest at night when she looks at the night sky so we also put a big window in. Though we had to put some iron piles for safety…”

“It must have been hard on all of you.”

Ah..no… We did what we could but I never saw a person like her. She got a serious trauma…Even the people from the hunter association were shocked.”

*frown, flinch*
What?”

“They did not tell me everything but it seems she speaked in a very complicated language most of the time. When they found that she understood English, she only repeated the same words.”

“....What was it?”

Uhm…’My child’ ‘Sorry’ or ‘It’s all my fault’ I think…”

The terrible feeling that the doctor felt up until now disappeared and he nervously looked up. He was surprised by the man's expression. The world's strongest hunter face is full of one emotion. Sorrow.

Jin-woo grabbed the door handle when the doctor hurriedly grabbed his arm and anxiously spoke up. He reminded him to change clothes because she will lose control of her mind the moment she sees white. He looked at the door then started to take his white shirt down to the doctor's surprise. Even the nearby nurses blushingly watch the developments. Then when he changed to a full black suit that he got from his inventory, he asked in a melancholic voice.