Ch.4 Woo Jin-chul misfortune

*sigh *
" Y/n, it's natural that the strong look down the weak. At that time I was obviously the weakest of all. "

" I still remembered every one of them. Who made fun of you. Although most of them died there are some left. I can just make them perish for eternity."
As she glared at a certain man the air in the room chilled again.

"... Y/n you were made fun of too. You even got some perverse after you. "

" I don't care. But it's a different story if they act poorly towards you. "

While Jin-chul didn't know what's going on and froze, Jin-woo and Gun-he successfully convinced y/n. They decided that the kid will go to the hunter association from tomorrow. Also, y/n house will be fixed within a week.

As they finished the other 2 noted:
'Don't badmouth Sung Jin-woo if you want a peaceful death.'

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

The two of them walking down in the street, more precisely they're going y/n apartman.

"...Can't I just stay somewhere else?"

"Why are you so against to come home with me?"

"....Your mum is scary.." She looked away embarrassed.

"What?"

"......."

Y/n just stared ahead without any hind of emotion. Her eyes darkened, glansing the lively children in Jin-woo and her arms she hesitated. Then after a while she stopped. Looking at the two grey orbs she said.

"Jin-woo...What would you do if someday I ask you to break up with me?"

The man was so shocked that at first he couldn't answer. He thought, thought and thought but did not find any answer to why she said so. As he thinks harder his face becomes more and more sour. With an almost trembling lips replied.

"...Why? Are you ...........Did I do something?"

"It's not because of you, Jin-woo

"It's not because of you, Jin-woo." As she said, y/n walked past him. Of course he followed her, just to see her almost crying face. Stopped. Looking down, Jin-hee started to rub her cheek near her eyes with his chubby hands. There were no tears but just seeing her like this made his eyes teary.
Y/n lent her forehead to Jin-woo arm so he could not see her ugly side. Of course all 3 boys saw her drooping ears and tail.

"I...My family wasn't the worst. They did not hurt me physically but the mental damage they inflicted me is too great. I....I'm not sure if I am able to stay at your place let alone give you a family."

"......Luna"

Jin-woo gently touches her cheeks and turns her face up so his and her forehead touch each other. Stroking her cheek while the 2 head cuddle, calmed the girl a little.