Ch.7 Day 1: first time

It seemed like he had yet to become in full control over his emotions and only his common sense held him back as he tried to stop me with a blood red face. I leaned closer and our faces almost touched. Seeing my pitiful expression with my tears still flowing down he let me kiss him.

I got you.

I observed his reaction the whole time and calculated my moves. I slowly gave him a more and more deeper and intense kiss. slowly moving my hands and pulling our shirts down. Feeling down him, I decided to let him breathe and pulled him up, sitting while I kneeled before him and freed his lower half.

"haaa...That's...haaa...."

*giggle*
As I gently touched him his whole body flinched. I decided to use my breasts and mouth and started to lick and suck. Pretty soon he came.

"Ah...It gets on you... I'm sorry.."

Looking up to the sincerely apologetic man I laughed it off. Reaching my arms to a hug, smiling I said.

"If you are really sorry then pick me up and take me to my bed."

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

Put me gently down to the bed while kissing me affectionately. As I released my hug a little, I could get a good look at his face. Blushing and panting he sweated a lot. Seeing the big sweat drops following his chin and neck to his collarbone...

Aren't gonna lie. He turned me on.

I was already wet.
His hand slid in my pants, fingers finding my little ball of nerve.
I flinched from pleasure. He played with them while kissing me.
Then he pulled my pants down.
He put his finger slowly in my hole. Feeling them moving in my woman part was good. It's strange, because I didn't thought, I would be this sensitive.

He frowned then used more fingers. As a knot grew, I felt dizzy more and more.
....Hold it back. Hold it back. Don't let it go yet...
But then I felt the same finger on my clit. It didn't move fast but it made me feel good enough. I hugged him and said his name signaling that I will soon cum.
He kissed my neck and moved his finger faster until I came.
He rubbed his male part to my pussy and played with my bosoms.

"It's harder than I thought." He said to my nipples.

"It's because of you." I answered.

He blushed. I got even more excited. He is so cute I want to eat him up. I pushed his face to my boobs which he was clued to, from the beginning and said to use his mouth. He obediently did so, while rubbing himself to my lower part. He sucked one hard while massaging the other. I started to feel that certain feeling growing again. He also panting a lot with a bright red face. Tangling that fluffy raven black hair of his, I used my legs and pulled his lower part closer and he came, but... I have yet to.

I switched. I let him lie down while I moved my hip so my sensitive spot touched his. I moved faster and faster. Until I felt the big knot in my belly about to brush, then I placed the tip to my entrance and with a strong push I sat down on his hip.

He was all the way in. It even reached my womb. He moaned with me. He bit his lower lips but his hand on my ass trembled. So cute.

I kissed him then moved up and down. He pants and sweats a lot. It was expected since the current him isn't very strong nor fast, he can't keep up with me.
Soon I felt his semen filling me up and when I looked down I saw it flowing out.

"You come a lot.."

He pant a lot too.. So I kissed him while healing. As his fatigue went away he looked at me and I hugged him more. He had that cute puppy face with tears. Then I rolled on the bed so he would be up.