Ch.11 Back to reality

When the last one's head fell to the ground y/n stopped. She threw her swords and cleaned her body with magic.

"...Have you gone crazy-"

"I was never sane. But you know that too."

"Just why?!"

"..How stupid. Look."

As she moved her hand the scenery blurred then focused again. Now they were in front of the gate and Jin-chul and Ms Song were talking.

"This is a dream. My dream. So I can somewhat control how things develop."
As she walked she changed the view again. It was now the dark park. She looked back.
"It should be fine here. Let's talk
SUNG JIN-WOO."

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

Pov. change.:
*Open eyes, blink blink*

"Did I fall asleep while watching tv?"

{Yes, my lord.}

He looked at the tv then the big bug beside him.
"....You watched a drama, aren't you Beru?"

{Keeek! How dare I do that..I just guarded my lord..}

...It seems it's already night. I will go to my room first.
"........"

{My lord, did you have a dream of that certain person?}

"...Bellion.."

{You always sit on your bed in a daze after a dream. }

"....You are right. But it felt different now."

{ How so? }

[...FLASHBACK...]

"It should be fine here. Let's talk

SUNG JIN-WOO."

"....."
...Just like always I can't move or speak freely. I wonder what will happen now. The last few dreams were quite the...Intense one.

" You know..."

"What is it?"
...Why is she so weird? Now that I think of it, this is the first time when the environment is so... blank. Pure white space with a mirror like floor. That's! My reflection changed?!

"...I'm sorry."

"What?" Confused.

"I didn't mean to do those stuff...It's kind of just happened."

"Ah... You mean when you were drunk and had your way with me or when you killed the hunters?"

"Ahahaha..Both..."

"...Or when you disappeared in front of me using your skill?"
........

"Jin-woo..."
*sad smile*
"I wonder when did I fall in love with you..." Look up in wonder.

"........"

"I really liked you as a character even back in my original world. You fought so hard to stay alive and help your family. You stayed so strong even when you were ridiculed or got hurt. So many bad things happened to you yet you stayed kind and went forward. I really admired these things about you."

"......"

"Hmm...  But when we met face to face you acted differently than I thought you would. Now that I think about it there was this mind reading thing too. "

"I didn't do it on purpose and it only worked on you."

"That so? I'm not angry if I had to say it was a relief that you heard it. I tent to keep thing inside you see.~"
"hahahaha I really unavoidably fell in love with you! ahhahahaha!"