ch.14 LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TALE

「 ...Looking, wandering around, in pursuit of something soon to be redeemed... 」
....I just wanted to see you one more time before I will go to apologize to our child...

「 ...That is becoming thousands, millions, billions, countless melodies... 」
...Even if this terrible body breaks many pieces I want you to remember ME...Am I greedy?...

Y/n felt his collar reaching its limits as he glanced one more time at Jin-woo. Even though he did not know what she was doing he had the feeling that if he didn't stop her now he would regret it for the rest of his life. So he ran with all his strength and reached to her which she evaded again and again.

"PLEASE STOP! Y/N!!!"

「 ...Even if it is destined to be lost and disappear someday... 」
...I don't care if everyone forgets me... It was once lost anyway..

But it was not enough even if he used his skills because the growing light around her pushed away the shadows. Still he tried his best to not get pushed back and with heavy steps he approached her.

"LUNA!"

「 ...It is a story that cannot be forgotten... 」
...But you have to remember...Who was l/n y/n...

"NOT AGAIN! DON'T! L/N Y/N!"

As the collar reached its limit and breaked there was a strong light that made even the strongest hunter unable to look at her.

「 ...BY THE WORLD... 」
...Jin-woo...

Without a dumb everyone felt it...SOMETHING REACHED ITS END.

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

As the sudden light brushed out its spears on the sky were thrown towards the ground. Chaos enveloped the people as the spreads flew around them twisted. The light grooved in the center and blinded everyone nearby, until it suddenly stopped and slowly faded away letting the people get a view of their surroundings.

"Eh? Did It hit me?"

"Wait. Your arm healed!"

"And your scare disappeared!"

"Hey, what are these shiny flowers?"

The surrounding became calmer as people understood there was no more danger. Cheering sounds come from everywhere caused by the sudden recovery for many. Only one person kneeled on the ground in despair.

" Y/n...why.."

The road was already in a broken state and the peaches were all around them. His clothes were in a sorrying state as the power outburst was too much to bear. But he didn't care and torned his coat sleeve to put in the persone wound who was in his arms.

"Why do you always do this? Why do you have to? I don't understand..."

Glenging his teeth he couldn't hold his tears back. Even after he used all his healing type potion..Even after summoning Beru and the rest shadow who has healing skill her state stayed the same.

Blood tirelessly flowed out of the wounds from the seemingly lifeless body. As the warmth that once upon surrounded her slowly was exchanged with brutal coldness, he started to realize that this time she really was leaving.

"I became this strong. I saved this world! How come the only one that I can't protect is the person that is most important!?"

Silence cry was bestowed on the barren area.
The look to be soulless world only had one last life which was at the limit of sanity.
No matter what he did nothing changed. The long lost consciousness body barely breathes.
While praying and hugging the powerless body, Jin-woo prayed for the first time in a long time. Woefully it was in vain.