Ch.5 Limit

"We didn't find anything strange. They look and behave as Hunter Sung would most of the time and it seems they have his memory too, though not all of them."

"What do you mean?"

"They are literally the mini version of you."
^I think Jin-hee only has the memories until the double dungeon and Jin-hyuk has all of it.^

"I see. Any information about this type of skill?"

"We're sorry..."

"No worry. Let's go."

They picked the kids then headed to Jin-woo house where his mom was already waiting for them.

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

As the days passed and the weather changed the kids grew at an unimaginable speed. After a few days they were already able to stand, the next day they run. It was unbelievable, for most of the people, except y/n who currently watch the kids and Jin-chul in one of the playgrounds. The way the children pick up flowers and annoy the orange haired man was peaceful as always, still she was uneasy.

 The way the children pick up flowers and annoy the orange haired man was peaceful as always, still she was uneasy

It was because of a certain incident.

A few days before, she was called into the association because the twins collapsed from a sudden fever. She rushed there and immediately held them to analyze their status, but instead of healing they bit her around the trout and the 3 collapsed. When she came to, she was already in bed and heard a very chilling voice. Apparently Jin-woo threatened the healers to wake her up or else they are done.

... That time I felt a weird sensation so I searched and analyzed the situation as much as possible.... But...I never thought I would find an answer to my question...

That's right. Y/n now capable of controlling the skill.

... The reason they bit me is to suck out some mana because they were out of it...

Looking at the transparent screen in front of her and reading the skill details, she was deep in thought.

...Just like When I create objects, living things also have limited mana within. The difference is that living things use that mana not only to use their skills but to be alive. When their mana storage is almost empty they will get fewer and become weak until their master gives them some of her mana. Also because of the connection between the creator and created ones they both feel the other feelings to some extent. That's why I was already on my way there even before the call.
I collapsed because I lost a huge amount of mana but it was not entirely enough to maintain their life force. I constantly give them liquified mana every now and then. It seems the cause of their fast growth was that too...

*sigh*
"Jin-hee, Jin-hyuk! We're going to Jin-ah place."

" " Yes. Mom." "

... Amazing, not long ago they couldn't even walk yet now they speak so clearly and run to me...