Ch. 15 White God & the child

[ WILL YOU REVIVE THE SOUL FRAGRANCE? ]

"YES"

The mana around him started to rotate the soul fragrance ball that came out of the inventory.
Envelop it with warm light hurriedly but carefully. Like a mother holding her child the light tightens itself all over it. Protecting from harm and heal it.

As more and more energy gathers the flying fragrance, its form starts to change taking on a familiar figure. He did not see it clearly and he could only nervously wait again.
After some time the swirling mana powers down, letting him see the almost lost treasure.

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

[ TIME SKIP ]

Thanks to the suspicious identity who called themself god Y/n body recovered. Jin-woo decided to hide her as she caused an uproar and a mini disaster. He brought her to the small island that some of you might have forgotten that he owns. There were 2 Building. The castle that his proud summoned subordinate's made and a modern house.

Y/n place was in the modern one. She was not alone even one minute after the incident. The shadows also learned how to take care of her.

However she did not wake up even after weeks.

Jin-woo was sometimes out killing monsters to release some of his stress and not be too caught up in depression. He was worried because the strange text didn't show up and could not get into contact with the mysterious helper.

One day when he opened the door and got stunned by the emotions that rushed through his whole being. Y/n finally woke up!

But after a deep hug he realized something was wrong. Looking at her face he understood it well enough.

She lost her will. The shadows of death enveloped her eyes, not letting the slightest light reach it. Her whole body was lifeless and cold. It was as if he hugged a corpse and not a living being.

"Y/n? Y/n!!!! Say something!"
*shake her shoulder*

"It's alright it will be alright!"

"......"

"I will make sure to not let you go. I promise this time even if the whole word becomes my enemy I won't hesitate to grab your hands and hold you tight."

After a few minutes listening to him she moved.

Her snow white arms moved forward until she reached his neck. Her nails almost made it through his skin. Jin-woo grabbed her arms, stopping her even though he was in a confused state.

"What?"

".....You don't have the authority, don't cross the line."

"What do you mean? Do you think it's the right choice for what you did up until now?"

"....I don't care. I'm tired. I just want to sleep and never wake up."

"Don't you care how I feel at all? Why do you act like I will abandon you and stop loving you?"

"....Because that was your destiny."

"I fought with fate all my life and never lost."

"...Jin-woo..."
*Letting go slowly*
"....I don't want to think, hear, see or feel anything. I already abandoned this world, and my destiny."

"So you already let me go.."
*clenching hands*

"That's the way how it should be for you too."
*turn toward the window*

After that Y/n never showed any reaction nor did she speak, just sat on the same spot and looked out. JIn-woo was not sure how to approach her anymore but he never gave up or left her alone.

However

That was not enough. Y/n refused any food or drink, she never used her healing power, she even pushed her holy power out of her body by force until her limit, she collapsed.

"Y/n, just what should I do so you will stay by my side?"

The emotionally tired Jin-woo sat beside her unconscious body as he recalled how her body slowly deteriorated without a sign of stopping.

[ WHITE GOOD REQUEST CONNECTION. WILL YOU ACCEPT? ]
[ ACCEPT ]  [ REFUSE ]

"ACCEPT."

The moment seemed to stop for a while before a white ball of light appeared in front of  him. He was not even surprised anymore.

[ Listen before I get angry! I left her here because I thought you were stubborn enough to make her mind change! But as of now it may be best if I take her back.]

"WHAT DO YOU-"

[Can you do it then?]

"....."

[.....sigh... Listen, I don't have time. Let's make a deal.]

"....."
*suspicious gaze*

[ I can blur her memories that caused the trauma and make it disappear naturally but it's dangerous for me to stay here even now.]

"What do you want?"

[ Talk to the Rulers. They tried to take over this planet but didn't expect to see how complex it is. If they find a half-as God as me they won't let me go.]

"Alright..."

"Be sure to remember it! I will explain why I got her just now later. We are running out of time!"

The little light then flew to Y/n head, straight inside her skull.
Jin-woo was taken aback but knew even if he was nervous there's little to none that he can do right now. So he decided to wait. Wait for her to wake up for the second time.

...It's alright. I was waiting for her to come back for years. This  should be nothing...

Despite his strong will he felt like his heart throb whenever her breath rhythm changed even a little bit.

"It's ok, I will protect you Y/n. I won't abandon you!"
*tightly holding her hands*

Like a chant he said it again and again. Hoping for the best outcome. Because he knows it very well he only can do that for her right now.

[ DING DING! NEW MESSAGE ARRIVED! ]

[ WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ IT? ]

[ YES ] [ NO ]

...Is it about the deal?
"Yes."

[ FIRST OF ALL, MY CODE WHITE, (YOU HUMANS CALL IT NAME'S) AND I'M THE ACTING GOD OF THIS PLANET.
AS YOU KNOW ORIGINALLY THERE SHOULD BE MANY OTHER GODS AND I AM NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE HIGHEST POSITION OUT OF THE HOLY BEINGS.

IN SHORT THE OTHER GODS RUN AWAY THE MOMENT THE RULERS APPEARED LEAVING ME BEHIND. FORTUNATELY ONLY THE GODS LEFT SO I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO WORK THINGS OUT.

I HONESTLY WISH THE RULERS CHOULD TAKE ON MY JOB BUT THAT'S NOT ENTIRELY POSSIBLE (BUT IF YOU CAN PLEASE MAKE THEM ASSIST).

I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE Y/N BODY AND SUMMONED HER SOUL HERE SO I HAVE THE BIGGEST CHANGE TO FIX IT TOO.
FOR MORE INFO: PLEASE WAIT UNTIL SHE WAKE UP OR I POP UP.

p.s.: There's a time difference between the immortal and mortal world, about 1 year. So the way I pop up will be untimely. ]

..The acting God huh..
......
... White summoned her here so they should know more about her circumstances ...
...At any rate White is currently the only one who knows why she is in this world... Still he is as suspicious as ever. 

.....To be continued....